Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
series

Avatar Kuruk: Wave of Chaos


phantasmas
 Share

Featured Posts

phantasmas

The next installment in the Avatar franchise was announced during the NY Comic-Con panel for “Avatar: Seven Havens,” which premiered today (Oct. 9)  on Paramount+.

03_AvatarKurukWaveOfChaos_Keyframe.jpg?r

Premise: “A rebellious teenage Avatar bucks thousands of years of tradition by choosing to learn the four elements through globetrotting adventures, staying one step ahead of his angry teacher, rowdy pirates, and chaotic spirits – all while helping the world in his own unique ways.”

Co-creators Bryan Konietzko + Michael Dante DiMartino shared first-look images and also revealed “Avatar: Seven Havens” was renewed for two additional seasons, or Books 3 and 4

08_Kuruk_Expressions_Ryu.jpg?resize=910,

images-3.fill.size_1400x788.v1791560128.

10_AvatarKuruk_WaveOfChaos_Nikik.jpg?res

07_Kuruk_Expressions_Ryu.jpg?w=1000&h=66

images-4.fill.size_1400x788.v1791560128.

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BradleyCooper
11 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Waittt so they're giving him a series and going back in time? Avatar Kyoshi series when?!

When avatar studios first started it was leaked that they have a kyoshi movie planned, but with all the issues and drama with paramount it probably got canned at one point

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas
46 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Waittt so they're giving him a series and going back in time? Avatar Kyoshi series when?!

i hope we get an Avatar Sonam series, she's so beautiful and ethereal 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQtMt_nenzkCCgodb_zGd

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RenegAde

Why do their newer series look and feel so childish urg ... I remember the same thing happened with ben 10

Edited by RenegAde
Link to post
Share on other sites

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

i hope we get an Avatar Sonam series, she's so beautiful and ethereal 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQtMt_nenzkCCgodb_zGd

I'm convinced a gay man or a woman is behind her concept. Her design is so cunty

Edited by RenegAde
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Creyk
11 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Why do their newer series look and feel so childish urg ... I remember the same thing happened with ben 10

i think they are expected to make child friendly things...but it is peculiar

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
15 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Why do their newer series look and feel so childish urg ... I remember the same thing happened with ben 10

I watched the first three episodes of Seven Havens last night. It took a second to get used to but I ended up really liking the new art style and models.

I don't really care for the animation itself, they're clearly using a lot of tweening which makes me wonder if that was a stylistic choice or a shortcut for production, but it's inoffensive enough that I came away from it happy :sleep:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
16 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Dont like this animation style AT ALL. They should’ve sticked to Korras

Wasn’t TLOK’s animation done by hand like TLA though? I presume this animation is made to look like it’s hand drawn but isn’t for quickness. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus

I just want a more “adult” avatar series. The movie that came out this year was AMAZING because it not only used the old art style but it had a more adult feel to it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...