TaylorSwift 164,563 Posted Friday at 11:17 AM Share Posted Friday at 11:17 AM Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 288 Posted Friday at 11:29 AM Share Posted Friday at 11:29 AM When I read Phoebe Bridgers I thought of Phoebe Waller-Bridge And I was like "damn, didn't even know she sang! and woww she's headling coachella" 9 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterVoices 46 Posted Friday at 11:54 AM Share Posted Friday at 11:54 AM This is the first time I have heard of this woman. How is she headliner material? 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MaybeKermit 5,268 Posted Friday at 12:04 PM Share Posted Friday at 12:04 PM 9 minutes ago, MonsterVoices said: This is the first time I have heard of this woman. How is she headliner material? Not the first time for me, she is quite popular in the alt scene but damn I didnt know she was big enough to headline 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,780 Posted Friday at 12:21 PM Share Posted Friday at 12:21 PM (edited) Is she even an A lister? i have never heard of her. Edited Friday at 12:22 PM by pachinko Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,681 Posted Friday at 12:24 PM Share Posted Friday at 12:24 PM Name two songs, i dare you Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,254 Posted Friday at 01:15 PM Share Posted Friday at 01:15 PM 50 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said: Name two songs, i dare you Sleep with an unmarried man, I dare you Spoiler Sorry I’m jk 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,468 Posted Friday at 01:17 PM Share Posted Friday at 01:17 PM and... tubby is making up singers once again. first bebe netanyahuexha, then Ava Min, and that Abrahamas girl. Like nice imagination, but please stop. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,976 Posted Friday at 01:18 PM Share Posted Friday at 01:18 PM if taylor swift music was bland like chicken and rice, Phoebe Bridgers is basically frozen chicken and rice. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melbourne Monster 237 Posted Friday at 01:28 PM Share Posted Friday at 01:28 PM I’m too millennial to know who this person is 😂 I think Dua will be a headliner, she’s meant to be releasing soon 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnnyVersace 9,314 Posted Friday at 02:18 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:18 PM That lineup is a hard pass for me tbh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,288 Posted Friday at 02:37 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:37 PM Name five Phoebe Bridgers songs gun pointed to my head. pow 💥 I’m dead. 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pandauralife 1,042 Posted Friday at 04:15 PM Share Posted Friday at 04:15 PM What kind of depressing ass festival are they trying to plan? Will they be passing out antidepressants during her set? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted Friday at 04:28 PM Share Posted Friday at 04:28 PM Who the **** is that ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted Friday at 04:34 PM Share Posted Friday at 04:34 PM 3 hours ago, River said: and... tubby is making up singers once again. first bebe netanyahuexha, then Ava Min, and that Abrahamas girl. Like nice imagination, but please stop. I love that for all of us TaylorSwift will remain Teletubby in our hearts ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.