⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

Qualle1

I am very happy, that the IS will get destroyed. Thank you, USA!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Highway10

I'm worried for anyone that goes into Sydney to be honest it's not really safe at the moment  :emma:

Nicole

I'm worried for anyone that goes into Sydney to be honest it's not really safe at the moment :emma:

Honestly, most of it is media generated hysteria to cause unnecessary panic and fear among the public. While there has obviously been an increased threat that we as a nation should be aware of, there is this idea that all of australia is beig threatened by a "terrorist" religion which is completely ridiculous and very prejudicial and fear mongering. Not saying there's no threat at all, but the threat is not an imminent as the media and government is making it out to be. Aka we shouldn't be scared to go to or be in sydney lol

HausOfMark

this entire situation is terrifying

Highway10

this entire situation is terrifying

It feels like WW3 at the moment :Emma:

VenusBoy

Remember when people said Israel is killing people for no reason? tell me about it AGAIN now.

TERROR IS NEVER THE ANSWER. people shouldn't die because of the way you see the world.

ThatSLAYGUY

My friend found a DVD in her mailbox that contained Terrorist Propaganda :wtf: 

I'm in Australia  ... 

lego

Remember when people said Israel is killing people for no reason? tell me about it AGAIN now.

TERROR IS NEVER THE ANSWER. people shouldn't die because of the way you see the world.

Israel WAS killing innocent people for no reason and it continues to violate ceasefire by grabbing more land, shooting at fishermen and attacking and humiliating Palestinians for no reason, soldiers arresting a 10 year old, soldiers shooting at 11 year old. You are right, TERROR IS NEVER THE ANSWER SO TELL THAT TO TERRORIST NETANYAHU AND HIS CRAZY BUNCH WHO CALLED FOR GENOCIDE OF PALESTINIANS.

and your comment in THIS thread just shows the ignorance when you're repeating same propaganda how ISIS and Hamas are same. No they are not the same.

racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”

VenusBoy

Israel WAS killing innocent people for no reason and it continues to violate ceasefire by grabbing more land, shooting at fishermen and attacking and humiliating Palestinians for no reason, soldiers arresting a 10 year old, soldiers shooting at 11 year old. You are right, TERROR IS NEVER THE ANSWER SO TELL THAT TO TERRORIST NETANYAHU AND HIS CRAZY BUNCH WHO CALLED FOR GENOCIDE OF PALESTINIANS.

and your comment in THIS thread just shows the ignorance when you're repeating same propaganda how ISIS and Hamas are same. No they are not the same.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG, I am the one with the ignorance? that's pure irony.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME? you right. when hamas is killing people its ok, when ISIS killes people it's wrong. GTFOeye-roll-annoyed-judge-judy.gif

SvenK

It's one religious group fighting with another religious group. It's religions fault.

Actually it's the interpretation from people with a religion. Religion never says you have to fight for it (the opposite is often true). 

lego

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG, I am the one with the ignorance? that's pure irony.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME? you right. when hamas is killing people its ok, when ISIS killes people it's wrong. GTFO

I love how you laughed & ignored the fact that Israel was killing civilians, no counterargument on that huh? Over 500 dead children, babies with heads and limbs missing (don't make me to show images) - all from Israeli bombs, how is that different from what ISIS does? State sponsored terrorism.

Hamas is a resistance group fighting for their own land, which wouldn't exist without Israeli occupation. Israeli state on other hand, keeps spreading on other people's land and stealing property for more illegal settlers, much like ISIS does. They are indeed very similar.

And where was ISIS when Gazans were slaughtered? Nowhere. Exactly. If they would be the same, they would help them. Hasbara fail.

http://972mag.com/no-hamas-isnt-isis-isis-isnt-hamas/95957/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/four-reasons-why-hamas-not-same-isis-606698

racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”

VenusBoy

I love how you laughed & ignored the fact that Israel was killing civilians, no counterargument on that huh? Over 500 dead children, babies with heads and limbs missing (don't make me to show images) - all from Israeli bombs, how is that different from what ISIS does? State sponsored terrorism.

Hamas is a resistance group fighting for their own land, which wouldn't exist without Israeli occupation. Israeli state on other hand, keeps spreading on other people's land and stealing property for more illegal settlers, much like ISIS does. They are indeed very similar.

And where was ISIS when Gazans were slaughtered? Nowhere. Exactly. If they would be the same, they would help them. Hasbara fail.

http://972mag.com/no-hamas-isnt-isis-isis-isnt-hamas/95957/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/four-reasons-why-hamas-not-same-isis-606698

"Israel was killing civilians" - Excuse me, if you're been told your city is about to get bombed in several locations where IDF believes there is Hamas equipment, and You Choose to stay, and not listen, what other choice does they have? and a lot of times Israel skipped on targets because there were civillians there.

Joan said it, and she said it the best, about the 4 children who died next to the boat or in the sea something - 

IF YOU'RE BEEN TOLD THAT THE AREA IS ABOUT TO GET BOMBED, YOU DON'T SEND 4 KIDS AND A PHOTOGRAPHER THERE. 

Hamas is being founded by 400,000,000$ from Katar, But I don't see her spending money on poor gaza.

Hamas heads of order are staying in expensive hotels around the world, instant of giving another family food or fixing their homes.

HAMAS ONLY CARE ABOUT HAMAS.

lego

"Israel was killing civilians" - Excuse me, if you're been told your city is about to get bombed in several locations where IDF believes there is Hamas equipment, and You Choose to stay, and not listen, what other choice does they have? and a lot of times Israel skipped on targets because there were civillians there.

Joan said it, and she said it the best, about the 4 children who died next to the boat or in the sea something - 

IF YOU'RE BEEN TOLD THAT THE AREA IS ABOUT TO GET BOMBED, YOU DON'T SEND 4 KIDS AND A PHOTOGRAPHER THERE. 

Hamas is being founded by 400,000,000$ from Katar, But I don't see her spending money on poor gaza.

Hamas heads of order are staying in expensive hotels around the world, instant of giving another family food or fixing their homes.

HAMAS ONLY CARE ABOUT HAMAS.

Joan said it best? She said Palestinian civilians and children DESERVE to DIE and that they have low IQ, so it's ok. And you agree with that? Gross.

If IDF was really targetting Hamas, why would they inform first and let Hamas fighters escape? Logic. The most sofisticated and precise weapons yet on clear daylight they kill 4 boys on the beach while playing football, even Mark Regev couldn't find words to justify that but you tried.

Reporters from all over the world were in Gaza and some of them witnessed killing of Bakr boys from their hotel window. Why wouldn't they take photos? So you could continue hiding Israeli war crimes? No. Israel forbade human rights organizarions from entering Gaza, why is that if they have nothing to hide?

And there is no where to hide in Gaza! People escaped to UN refugee centers and they were killed there too! In hospitals, on markets, in schools, literally everywhere. Gaza is blocked from land borders, air, sea, where are they suppose to go? Ridiculous.

Check what Israeli soldiers have to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TXiMyQkCPfI

And when you talk about money, tell us how much of US tax money goes to Israel for weapons and waging war, and how new war planes are tested on Palestinian civilians.

VenusBoy

Joan said it best? She said Palestinian civilians and children DESERVE to DIE and that they have low IQ, so it's ok. And you agree with that? Gross.

If IDF was really targetting Hamas, why would they inform first and let Hamas fighters escape? Logic. The most sofisticated and precise weapons yet on clear daylight they kill 4 boys on the beach while playing football, even Mark Regev couldn't find words to justify that but you tried.

Reporters from all over the world were in Gaza and some of them witnessed killing of Bakr boys from their hotel window. Why wouldn't they take photos? So you could continue hiding Israeli war crimes? No. Israel forbade human rights organizarions from entering Gaza, why is that if they have nothing to hide?

And there is no where to hide in Gaza! People escaped to UN refugee centers and they were killed there too! In hospitals, on markets, in schools, literally everywhere. Gaza is blocked from land borders, air, sea, where are they suppose to go? Ridiculous.

Check what Israeli soldiers have to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TXiMyQkCPfI

And when you talk about money, tell us how much of US tax money goes to Israel for weapons and waging war, and how new war planes are tested on Palestinian civilians.

I have so much to say But no desire to start writing. there is a thread for gaza-israel conflict, go there. :flop: