Jump to content

Priest acidently killed a nun before exorcism


Yanko

Featured Posts

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

From what I could understand through google translate, the nun didn't eat or drink for 5 days due to a fasting ritual?

That isn't the best thing to do if you plan on living.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yanko

From what I could understand through google translate, the nun didn't eat or drink for 5 days due to a fasting ritual?

That isn't the best thing to do if you plan on living.

She didnt ate because they didnt make her eat for exorcism for 5 days and didnt gave her water either 

 

 

mess

Link to post
Share on other sites

SychosSoChic

I have a few unsavoury things I want to say about exorcisms and the man who brought it back, but they'd just get me WP's  :toofunny:

 

 

And HOW does starving someone for 5 days seem like a good idea? HOW?

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Honey Boo Boo

Faith (pun unintended) I have in my religion keeps degrading with every article I see.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

omg AHS: ASYLUM tbh!!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe Calderone

Why did I read it as "Prism accidentally killed a nun before exorcism"? :toofloppy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

LaMaisonGaga

That's what you get for legalizing exorcisms again, Vatican

 

2mw7a68.jpg

lamaisongaga.com
Link to post
Share on other sites

LoyalMonster

The Catholic Church are usually very good at epic fails when it comes to exorcisms.They think they know what they're doing but people always end up getting killed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...