Jump to content
question

Which encore track would you choose for MB film?


Starmie25
 Share

Which encore track would you choose for Mayhem Ball film?  

29 members have voted

  1. 1. Which encore track would you choose for Mayhem Ball film?

    • Bloody Mary
      0
    • Stupid Love
      1
    • Americano
      5
    • Marry the Knight
      5
    • The Dead Dance
      3
    • Other
      1
    • Partynaueses
      2
    • DWUW ft. Christina
      0
    • Can't stop the High
      13

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/30/2026 at 07:13 PM

Featured Posts

  • Starmie25 changed the title to Which encore track would you choose for MB film?

I said Partynauseous because it's loud, celebratory, a real deep cut that only old time fans would know, and it reminds me of the artRAVE :fatcat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

and it reminds me of the artRAVE :fatcat:

Fun fact, Gaga actually played "partynauseses" as an interlude during the artRAVE world tour in 2014. :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

Fun fact, Gaga actually played "partynauseses" as an interlude during the artRAVE world tour in 2014. :vegas:

I know, I was there :bradley:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil

Marry the Night or for me Dope.

The way she cried during Dope and my personal history with the song, having it immortalized :diane:

www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
53 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

Seeing as its The MAYHEM Ball, I would hope she'd choose CSTH

From the album, lively track, ending on a literal high

Fun fact, CSTH was used as a encore song for REQUIEM, according to the fans.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimotheeChalamet

Marry The Knight doesn't exist 

I'd take what it will actually be, aka Americano for all of the recorded dates 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...