Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
throwback

Dirty Ice Cream


JoeCool
 Share

Featured Posts

gagzus

I low-key miss when she did this very specific affectation in her voice back in her early demos. She sort of brought it back for Zombieboy though.

But production wise I can literally hear how this evolved very much into Mayhem.

Edited by gagzus
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
4 minutes ago, JoeCool said:


love thisย 

I really feel like dirty ice cream, disco heaven, and Retro Dance Freak are all related to Zombieboy.

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
Just now, gagzus said:

I low-key miss when she did this very specific affectation in her voice back in her early demos.

But production wise I can literally hear how this evolved very much into Mayhem.

LITERALLY AS SOON AS I HEARD ZB I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT DIRTY ICE CREAM AND DISCO HEAVEN

www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
1 minute ago, Duella Dvil said:

LITERALLY AS SOON AS I HEARD ZB I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT DIRTY ICE CREAM AND DISCO HEAVEN

I feel like you can hear all the future work that came after all her old demos.ย 

like these are probably the most obvious ones (Killah & Garden of Eden)

Link to post
Share on other sites

JustAnotherGayASMR

Dirty ice cream is top five unreleased Gaga tracks for me. Super catchy & has such a good feel to it!

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR
Link to post
Share on other sites

anton

i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ?ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
6 minutes ago, anton said:

i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ?ย 

I think Gagaโ€™a sound has always been pretty unique. Her music like this is HEAVILY inspired by people like Bowie, Queen and Madonna but itโ€™s such a unique blend with her love of metal and dance music it made something I believe is unique.

I donโ€™t think anybody really makes music like this, the closest is probably old school Slayyyter but thatโ€™s more West Coast than East Coast sounding.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Decodekid
27 minutes ago, anton said:

i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ?ย 

There are a few moments on Chapell Roanโ€™s Midwest Princess album where you can hear a similar talking/voice style.ย 
ย 

For example, Red Wine Supernovaโ€˜s bridge has a similar style to Dirty Ice Creamโ€™s verses.ย 
That album has plenty elements you can find in these Gaga demos from that specific period of time.ย 

hi
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace

All the The Fame demos and unreleased tracks have so much potential, she needs to release a special edition at this point!!

๊•ค๏ฝกหšโ‹† formerly known as Hebi ๐Ÿฆ‹
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...