JoeCool 1,121 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago love thisย 1 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,461 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago (edited) I low-key miss when she did this very specific affectation in her voice back in her early demos. She sort of brought it back for Zombieboy though. But production wise I can literally hear how this evolved very much into Mayhem. Edited 16 hours ago by gagzus 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,502 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago 4 minutes ago, JoeCool said: love thisย I really feel like dirty ice cream, disco heaven, and Retro Dance Freak are all related to Zombieboy. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,502 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago Just now, gagzus said: I low-key miss when she did this very specific affectation in her voice back in her early demos. But production wise I can literally hear how this evolved very much into Mayhem. LITERALLY AS SOON AS I HEARD ZB I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT DIRTY ICE CREAM AND DISCO HEAVEN www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,461 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago 1 minute ago, Duella Dvil said: LITERALLY AS SOON AS I HEARD ZB I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT DIRTY ICE CREAM AND DISCO HEAVEN I feel like you can hear all the future work that came after all her old demos.ย like these are probably the most obvious ones (Killah & Garden of Eden) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustAnotherGayASMR 458 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago Dirty ice cream is top five unreleased Gaga tracks for me. Super catchy & has such a good feel to it! After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
anton 211 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ?ย Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,461 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 6 minutes ago, anton said: i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ?ย I think Gagaโa sound has always been pretty unique. Her music like this is HEAVILY inspired by people like Bowie, Queen and Madonna but itโs such a unique blend with her love of metal and dance music it made something I believe is unique. I donโt think anybody really makes music like this, the closest is probably old school Slayyyter but thatโs more West Coast than East Coast sounding. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,143 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 27 minutes ago, anton said: i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ?ย There are a few moments on Chapell Roanโs Midwest Princess album where you can hear a similar talking/voice style.ย ย For example, Red Wine Supernovaโs bridge has a similar style to Dirty Ice Creamโs verses.ย That album has plenty elements you can find in these Gaga demos from that specific period of time.ย hi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,452 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago All the The Fame demos and unreleased tracks have so much potential, she needs to release a special edition at this point!! ๊ค๏ฝกหโ formerly known as Hebi ๐ฆ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.