gagzus 26,426 Posted Monday at 01:11 AM Share Posted Monday at 01:11 AM 1 4 15 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maria Brink 1,686 Posted Monday at 01:15 AM Share Posted Monday at 01:15 AM Fabulous! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,426 Posted Monday at 01:19 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:19 AM And I better wake up to them being #1 and #2 on the charts respectively 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,738 Posted Monday at 01:47 AM Share Posted Monday at 01:47 AM I didn't expect this at all and both songs into the bargain! If Gaga doesn't do promo on shows like this anymore, this provides it for her at least. I don't think anything could quite beat the Bloody Mary group dance number though. I can't believe, along with I'll Never Love Again, we've already heard 3 Gaga songs and the show's only just begun! I'd love if someone danced to Killah or Zombieboy for the Halloween special but I doubt they'll use non-singles. To make up for it, last year, I this one from last year on mute and put Zombieboy over it and it worked so well! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,733 Posted Monday at 02:53 AM Share Posted Monday at 02:53 AM Get ready for Total Mayhem when you realize Gaga is gonna slap this onto the next super deluxe version of Mayhem when she slaps this on for another hit single on the album since wasn't it technically written for Mayhem? 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,402 Posted Monday at 03:41 AM Share Posted Monday at 03:41 AM Wow that’s amazing inb4 SOAW is finally going viral Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,348 Posted Monday at 04:53 AM Share Posted Monday at 04:53 AM 3 hours ago, gagzus said: And I better wake up to them being #1 and #2 on the charts respectively * TDWP2 Audiobook ft. 2-song OST EP skyrockets overnight to the #1 and #2 spots on the Book Club debut week short list … * 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,191 Posted Monday at 05:08 AM Share Posted Monday at 05:08 AM this is her month Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted Monday at 05:40 AM Share Posted Monday at 05:40 AM oh what excellent choreo and sickening performance… the vocal cover was cute too! ohh mayhem you excellent ass era Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,307 Posted Monday at 05:52 AM Share Posted Monday at 05:52 AM The Oscars campaign is starting May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadArchitect 1,537 Posted Monday at 06:11 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:11 AM i hope that one user that goes crazy for soaw feels vindicated 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,773 Posted Monday at 06:44 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:44 AM 5 hours ago, gagzus said: And I better wake up to them being #1 and #2 on the charts respectively I crave this level of delusion My boobs are hopelessly huge Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,426 Posted Monday at 07:07 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 07:07 AM 22 minutes ago, Junko Enoshima said: I crave this level of delusion Hey all it takes is one good and viral tv performance in the UK to get a hit. In the UK we still fairly get our hits organically that’s why Radio, Festivals and TV performances are still massive. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,210 Posted Monday at 07:10 AM Share Posted Monday at 07:10 AM SOAW is so good 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,426 Posted Monday at 07:58 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 07:58 AM 6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said: I didn't expect this at all and both songs into the bargain! If Gaga doesn't do promo on shows like this anymore, this provides it for her at least. I don't think anything could quite beat the Bloody Mary group dance number though. I can't believe, along with I'll Never Love Again, we've already heard 3 Gaga songs and the show's only just begun! I'd love if someone danced to Killah or Zombieboy for the Halloween special but I doubt they'll use non-singles. To make up for it, last year, I this one from last year on mute and put Zombieboy over it and it worked so well! I sometimes feel like the UK gets left behind in especially American popstar promo rounds now. Because we still have a big interest/focus on chat shows, live tv performances, interviews and even radio to a degree. Not to mention festivals are still big in the UK, to the point every major event in cities practically becomes a festival. When in the US you don’t have to do all that anymore it seems. Like chat shows are dying off in the states, unless it’s Coachella they don’t care about festivals and interviews are now predominantly with podcast micro celebrities and influencers on YouTube. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.