Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that we know the main feel of the artRave...

hookerfreak

Featured Posts

hookerfreak

What songs from her discography would fit snugly into the setlist? Bearing in mind it truly is a rave.

Personally I think Scheisse, MTN, BTW (Studio), Americano & SHICD (towards the end of the show as a breather)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Travis

Knowing the "feel" of it, I completely understand why she left out almost all of BTW. It just doesn't fit with the "rave" theme.

Laceface

Scheisse & Stache 100% MTN could fit too & TEOG with Gypsy at the end

Sheisse and heavy metal lover are the only ones that I can think of, but tbh, none of her songs are really 'rave-ish' (except possibly swine & PN) so, she could have added any song.

Edit: oh and Judas!! Wasn't expecting her to perform it, but it would have been good to see her perform it again...

Replace Donatella with Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

But Donatella is like the song that gets the audience going the best?

Stache, Judas, ScheiÑŒe, Hair, MTN, TEoG, BTW

BTW studio definitely and maybe TEOG in piano, MTN not so sure

btw why do some people want to replace ARTPOP songs with old songs, it's artRave The ARTPOP Ball no the I'mGoingToSkipAFewFromTheNewAlbumI'mSupposedTobePromoting Ball :emma:

also she could include any song, just remix it if the sound doesn't fit :emma:

swine killer

Knowing the "feel" of it, I completely understand why she left out almost all of BTW. It just doesn't fit with the "rave" theme.

ARTPOP dosnt fit a rave theme either tbh but I think that songs from BTW to fit "Gagas rave theme" are actually scheisse and highway unicorn 

Dunk96

She needs to have a longer acoustic session during the show.

Just "Born This Way" and "Gypsy" on the piano is too small.

I'd love to see her add on "Dope" and "Speechless" along with "Born This Way" after just to slow the show down,because having it be a rave 95% of the time is going to become redundant quickly.

melodichard

Scheisse, Born This Way (Studio), Judas, The Edge of Glory

Even if she just had like interlude remixes for Sceisse or Judas, I think their inclusion would be nice for us BTW lovers  :crossed: 

Archived