❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga out in in Austin! 02/10

Der Meister

Featured Posts

Mess at people complaining about make up when she is wearing none. Mess at people complaining about wigs and wig lines when this is her hair with extensions. MESS

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

The mess of a user in this thread is literally losing his **** over a candid :lmao:

Words cannot begin to describe how pathetic it comes off when fans have meltdowns over her looks. It really reinforces the idea that society cares about beauty too much.

Whispering

Gaga has a really pretty complexion, love this no make-up look!

What all did she do tonight? Just walk around? Listen to some music? Can you imagine being a new artist or band, just getting your start, and Gaga walks into your show?! :excited2:

giskardsb

the dude in this pic cracks me up.  If Gaga was brunette haired she'd look very old school Stefani, I love it.  Her natural unadorned beauty is often better than when she is loaded with makeup.  In my opinion it's probably completely intentional that in many ways she's echoing her early days when she played at places like the bitter end.   She said the performance will be a throwback to those days in some ways, so not surprising she's taking a low key approach with fashion as well.  

Bia39c1IMAAgDCK.jpg

almost a throwback to :

gaga-before-famous.jpg

lego

Mess at people complaining about make up when she is wearing none. Mess at people complaining about wigs and wig lines when this is her hair with extensions. MESS

This!!!

The mess of a user in this thread is literally losing his **** over a candid :lmao:

Words cannot begin to describe how pathetic it comes off when fans have meltdowns over her looks. It really reinforces the idea that society cares about beauty too much.

And this.

7 pages of BS. She's so happy and pretty without makeup.

They say she was controlling visuals via ipad at the club?

FreePalestine

lacricrimonster

Gaga is whoua!!!! finally news from her and she looks so beautiful. I love her dreadlocks ♥

Elizabeth

VERBAL WARNING: There's a lot of posts in this thread that are really disrespectful. Some of them have already been warned but if you continue to be disrespectful towards Gaga/the haus/other members of the forum, further warnings will be made.

the dude in this pic cracks me up.  If Gaga was brunette haired she'd look very old school Stefani, I love it.  Her natural unadorned beauty is often better than when she is loaded with makeup.  In my opinion it's probably completely intentional that in many ways she's echoing her early days when she played at places like the bitter end.   She said the performance will be a throwback to those days in some ways, so not surprising she's taking a low key approach with fashion as well.  

Bia39c1IMAAgDCK.jpg

almost a throwback to :

gaga-before-famous.jpg

This so much, I love it! 

Seringai

she just going outside breh, not performing, not doing red carpet, and not going to interview or photosession, so it's normal for her to wore something like this if she feels comfortable.

Affinity4PoP

i almost went to rain tonight .... i would have actually probably stood next to her... i hate myself right now

Archived