💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Billboard March Madness: Applause wins over Dark Horse; faces "Stay".

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Coop

I love Dark Horse more than Applause :awkney:

tumblr_mm350xPVeP1qefwl8o2_400.gif

Voted. If we've to base on the results we got at last year's Billboard readers' poll, we might win this one again.  :party:

How many times a day can we vote?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times a day can we vote?

Similar to all Billboard polls, it seems to be unlimited. It's the reason why stans flock to this polls. The more dedicated a fanbase is in voting, the more chances of them winning. 

dontshavepubicH

Once again it proves that Katy is supported by general public, her fan base is very small. Different story with Gaga. Her fan base is huge, but general public doesn't support her that much.

Ok?

Not really but a little better than 3 hrs ago. Thx for asking. That's why I love our monster's family!!

Creyk

What does this mean tho?

Like if she won the whole thing would she at least get 80,000$ or something? Or be interviewed? Featured somewhere? Anything?

JustPokeHerFace

Both are good songs, but Applause's music video wasn't tacky. 

britneylopez99

i see we still have our polling power intact :whitney:

one thing that we can all work together on :hor:

ChasingGhosts

tumblr_mm350xPVeP1qefwl8o2_400.gif

Suck more than you :hor::whitney:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Economy

Its cuz Gaga has more obssessed fans voting. Most people like Dark Horse way better tho

Even i like Dark Horse better but due to my loyalty to Gaga i simply didnt vote

Dont kill me guys. Ive been liking Katy Perrys music more than Gagas even tho i dont like her performance style as much. Not my fault. Katy has such nice music. Gagas music was so bland on ARTPOP. Lyrics were good but not the music itself in my opinion :shrug:

SEANGT

If we cant win in the charts, we will winin pointless polls!

I feel like all this poll proves is how pressed we are but I'm happy for applause anyway lol :party:

Its cuz Gaga has more obssessed fans voting. Most people like Dark Horse way better tho

Even i like Dark Horse better but due to my loyalty to Gaga i simply didnt vote

Dont kill me guys. Ive been liking Katy Perrys music more than Gagas even tho i dont like her performance style as much. Not my fault. Katy has such nice music. Gagas music was so bland on ARTPOP. Lyrics were good but not the music itself in my opinion :shrug:

lol no reason to feel so guilty. You aren't required to think Gaga's music is #1 all the time :hug:

Tokyo Rose

What does this mean tho?

Like if she won the whole thing would she at least get 80,000$ or something? Or be interviewed? Featured somewhere? Anything?

willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

grenziel
If we cant win in the charts, we will winin pointless polls!
Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Archived