Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GUY VS. VENUS MESS

Dann

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

Both songs are godly so I don't understand why anyone would be upset either way.

JUSTICEFORGUYNUS!!!!!

calmar

You guys can keep arguing back and forth about Venus and G.U.Y. :manicure:

When MANiCURE comes out of the blue with the beautiful music video you'll all apologise for not giving it attention before :giggle:

preach

Although it'll probably be GUY and that's what I'm secretly rooting for don't tell anyone

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Robotboy

this :smh: i couldnt care less which song it is they are both ****ing amazing :rip:

we should consider us lucky if we even get a new single or even a video and yall are already complaining :sharon:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Jewels n Drugs

I agree.

Everyone shut the **** up and appreciate the fact that a music video is actually coming ffs.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Haroon

preach

Although it'll probably be GUY and that's what I'm secretly rooting for don't tell anyone

always :hehe:

That's fine don't worry, your secret is safe with me, I'm just perched on the side watching :popcorn:

BLEED 4 VENUS

WE WILL NOT STOP THE FIGHT UNTIL THE LIGHT OF THE GODDESS SHINES ON US ALL

#CUT4VENUS

stop the drama, Start the music

photo-23665.jpg?_r=1392169133
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLN2pdILIqo

DrewStevens

This is just stupid. When Gypsy was the rumored next single it was the same mess. Most of the Venus stans should know that maybe Venus will never be a single. Im not saying that it's not going to be a single but if it's not a single then you will have to accept it.

Illuminati Freak

This is just stupid. When Gypsy was the rumored next single it was the same mess. Most of the Venus stans should know that maybe Venus will never be a single. Im not saying that it's not going to be a single but if it's not a single then you will have to accept it.

When Gypsy was being talked about as the next single the Venus lovers had another hissy fit like they are doing now.

You guys can keep arguing back and forth about Venus and G.U.Y. :manicure:

When MANiCURE comes out of the blue with the beautiful music video you'll all apologise for not giving it attention before :giggle:

tell em

tumblr_mshbigLiji1rcjo9to1_500.gif

:teehee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived