Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

a little pissed off... :manicure:

Chucky

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People here have been speculating that the decision to pull the video was made because of R. Kelly's scandals. If that were true, Gaga might not want to say so, for his sake. Therefore she remains silent? Pure speculation, though.

I'm more confident in saying that there's surely a way to get your phone out of auto-cap mode.

Is It Really That Big A Deal? :fat:

People here have been speculating that the decision to pull the video was made because of R. Kelly's scandals. If that were true, Gaga might not want to say so, for his sake. Therefore she remains silent? Pure speculation, though.

I'm more confident in saying that there's surely a way to get your phone out of auto-cap mode.

GagaMyBlood95

Clearly, she's still in her "blackout" period so you can't expect her to tweet something like that..

I am hoping too of course, but we'll have to wait just another week...

Your phone is broken then lol. No smartphone maker would make the phone do that automatically lol.

But it's apparent now that Interscope had an issue with it. The "Gaga wasn't happy with it" theories don't work cause that girl released TEOG vid hah.

It Never Used To, My Keyboard Setting Changed Too Sometime Ago And That's When It Started.... :fat:

Your phone is broken then lol. No smartphone maker would make the phone do that automatically lol.

But it's apparent now that Interscope had an issue with it. The "Gaga wasn't happy with it" theories don't work cause that girl released TEOG vid hah.

Because she only answers the question she wants to....it's not the first time that we will never know what really happened 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived