• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

Nobody knows tbh :flop:

And if you're talking about my avi, that's Nash Grier, my future husband :yes:

i'm about to get on my knees and pray its Venus. brb

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAAAASSSS I want to believe it's GUY but I will be happy if it's Venus!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

paparazzi23

You GUYS!!! This Video will NOT be for GUY!
If you do a little research on the Hearst Castle, you'll notice a few key words.

"Neptune Pool" & "Venus Group"

From wikipedia :
"17th-century Italian Neoclassical bas-reliefs are upon the sides of the colonnades. The 'Neptune' and 'Nereid' statues, first atop the cascade, were moved to present positions in the Roman temple's pediment. New classical sculptures were commissioned by sculptor Charles Cassou. His 'Neptune statuary group,' planned from the late 1920′s for a small cascade pool, was never installed. His ‘Venus’ was."
--
I can't imagine that a place with this many influences in art inspired by Neptune and Venus, that Gaga would shoot a GUY video. She has more substance than that.
Speculate!

Cameron Dallas

You GUYS!!! This Video will NOT be for GUY!

If you do a little research on the Hearst Castle, you'll notice a few key words.

"Neptune Pool" & "Venus Group"

From wikipedia :

"17th-century Italian Neoclassical bas-reliefs are upon the sides of the colonnades. The 'Neptune' and 'Nereid' statues, first atop the cascade, were moved to present positions in the Roman temple's pediment. New classical sculptures were commissioned by sculptor Charles Cassou. His 'Neptune statuary group,' planned from the late 1920′s for a small cascade pool, was never installed. His ‘Venus’ was."

--

I can't imagine that a place with this many influences in art inspired by Neptune and Venus, that Gaga would shoot a GUY video. She has more substance than that.

Speculate!

YASSS I'm adding this to the OP

DanceInTheDark

why do so many monsters hate venus?

you guys need to get your ears checked... venus slays ok

Whitney-whitney-houston-30753411-260-183

Because it's not a song that will do good in the charts, most people care about the charts 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

disneyhigh

Because it's not a song that will do good in the charts, most people care about the charts 

so, please tell me where exactly you guys got a time machine from as I would like to know?

little interscopians  :hor: 

DanceInTheDark

so, please tell me where exactly you guys got a time machine from as I would like to know?

little interscopians  :hor: 

Little Interscopians :lmao: 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

XoXoJoanneGaga

why do so many monsters hate venus?

you guys need to get your ears checked... venus slays ok

Whitney-whitney-houston-30753411-260-183

It's good but GUY is way better, and Venus wont' be a comeback single for her, it won't change anyone's mind about Gaga or her current music

Cameron Dallas

It's good but GUY is way better, and Venus wont' be a comeback single for her, it won't change anyone's mind about Gaga or her current music

Venus is definitely better and less basic, but I agree on the the second half of your statement. Still, Venus would be remembered on the long run

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived