💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you concerned that G.U.Y isn't catchy enough?

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Kenon Astro

Some of the biggest hits of the past few years:

Somebody that I used to know, somebody, somebody, somebody...

We found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place...

Where have you been all my li-i-i-i-ife, where have you been all my li-i-i-i-ife...

Everybody talks, everybody talks, everybody talks...

I'm radioactive, radioactive, radioactive...

Ro-o-o-o-o-o-ooar ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oar you're gonna hear me roar.

Trouble, trouble, trouble...

We can't stop, we won't stop for almost 4 minutes

We're up all night to get lucky, we're up all night to get lucky, We're up all night to get lucky, we're up all night to get lucky

I be on my suit and tie, **** tie, **** tie. I be on my suit and tie, **** tie, ****...

All eyes on us. All eyes on us. I wanna scream and shout and let it all out. And scream and shout and let it out.

Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond

Don't you worry, don't you worry child

I don't care I love it, I don't care I love it

Safe and sound, safe and sound

you are my treasure, you are my treasure, you are my treasure yeah you you you

I love the way you make me feel. I love it, I love it. I love the way you make me feel. I love it, I love it

Started from the bottom now we're here, started from the bottom now we're here [x 10000]

I you're ready come and get it nananana, I you're ready come and get it nananana

Just hold on, we're going home. Just hold on, we're going home

I live for the applause, applause, applause, I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause  :music:

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness S-s-summertime, summertime sadness. Got that summertime, summertime sadness. Oh, oh oh

etc, etc, etc.

:lmao: :lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the biggest hits of the past few years:

Somebody that I used to know, somebody, somebody, somebody...

We found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place...

Where have you been all my li-i-i-i-ife, where have you been all my li-i-i-i-ife...

Everybody talks, everybody talks, everybody talks...

I'm radioactive, radioactive, radioactive...

Ro-o-o-o-o-o-ooar ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oar you're gonna hear me roar.

Trouble, trouble, trouble...

We can't stop, we won't stop for almost 4 minutes

We're up all night to get lucky, we're up all night to get lucky, We're up all night to get lucky, we're up all night to get lucky

I be on my suit and tie, **** tie, **** tie. I be on my suit and tie, **** tie, ****...

All eyes on us. All eyes on us. I wanna scream and shout and let it all out. And scream and shout and let it out.

Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond

Don't you worry, don't you worry child

I don't care I love it, I don't care I love it

Safe and sound, safe and sound

you are my treasure, you are my treasure, you are my treasure yeah you you you

I love the way you make me feel. I love it, I love it. I love the way you make me feel. I love it, I love it

Started from the bottom now we're here, started from the bottom now we're here [x 10000]

I you're ready come and get it nananana, I you're ready come and get it nananana

Just hold on, we're going home. Just hold on, we're going home

I live for the applause, applause, applause, I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause  :music:

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness S-s-summertime, summertime sadness. Got that summertime, summertime sadness. Oh, oh oh

etc, etc, etc.

So I don't think it being repetitive is a problem. It's also catchy as hell.  :toofunny:

The lyrics are repetitive, but their melodies are variant, unlike G.U.Y. which has both lyric and melody being repetitive.

Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my Poker Face

Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my Poker Face

P-p-p-poker Face P-p-poker Face

P-p-p-poker Face P-p-poker Face

:ohwell:

FGGrayson

Who cares about what the public thinks, it means we get a video :redface:

This

And i totally love the part of: 

"touch me, touch me, don't be sweet

love me, love me, please retweet" :whitney:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Little7Monster

Radio needs "basic", catchy songs. Anything that is too complicated or deep rarely does well with the general public. It's a good song, and I think radio will play it if it's promoted right. She'll need a Bad Romance-type video to get people to check it out. Too much art, or too much controversy will harm its potential. 

Elizabeth

No, I think it's catchy. Even if I didn't, it's not my place to worry about this kind of stuff, don't really get why people do? 

Yes it's very boring it's no longer on my iPod. Same goes to MJH.

i can understand people not liking G.U.Y, but Mary Jane Holland!? it's catchy and hard af!

i can understand people not liking G.U.Y, but Mary Jane Holland!? it's catchy and hard af!

I think it's a little too long, especially the "Mary … Jane … Holland … Ooh … Ooooooh!" seems superfluous to me.

Ehm, have you heard the "I don't need to be on top..." part? The bridge is gonna slay lives, believe it :worship: The chorus might be too repetitive for Gaga's standards but maybe that is exactly what makes it an earworm :)

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived