💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Britney/Gaga Thread is all over Exhale

Quark

Featured Posts

And that's why i hate that collab, honestly, Brit for me it is like meh, neutral or something, i actually don't hate her, she doesn't even annoys me like Kety Perr or Miley, but her fans are mad as ****, i really hate them & they actually makes hard to have a normal conversation, idk why, but they love bash & drag gagz, they're the worst scum out there, not all of them, but the most of them are... so sad tbh

I think we can be thankful we have honest, unbiased, good mods 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney sucks and I don't want a collab. I don't give a **** if she's been in the game for 15 years, she won't contribute to anything and her vocals are annoying

GagaDragon

Some of my favourite (deluded) posts from that thread

**** Lady Hasbeen & her ugly fans. </3

Godyoncé ain't got time for lessors like ****ga~

Hew cares about those ****twats

Not like SatanGa is any good. The fact that we have to deal with a duet with the demon of pop music. I can't.

Brinty is better than this.

well, she's dead already ... at her... what ? 3th album? that's a flop artist or a one hit wonder one so....It took 8 albums to Britney have a flop and it was just because she dont wanna do a ****, not because the ppl dont like her anymore, SO LITTLE ****ERS ...THIS

Talking about GGD

LMAO I'm close from being banned too  :britdrown:  You just can't shade anyone without being warned... ****ing suicidal freaks

JaggedMonster

Talking about GGD

They need HELP :pukey: :later:

FGGrayson

well, she's dead already ... at her... what ? 3th album? that's a flop artist or a one hit wonder one so....It took 8 albums to Britney have a flop and it was just because she dont wanna do a ****, not because the ppl dont like her anymore, SO LITTLE ****ERS ...THIS

Talking about GGD:

LMAO I'm close from being banned too  :britdrown:  You just can't shade anyone without being warned... ****ing suicidal freaks

Pressed!! :toofunny:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

GagaObsession

I want it to work but a part of me doesn't have faith in the collab.

Britney would need to match Gaga energy wise but who knows, they could pull it off.

GagaDragon

I want it to work but a part of me doesn't have faith in the collab.

Britney would need to match Gaga energy wise but who knows, they could pull it off.

and talent wise...oh and don't forget the looks :omfgaga:

tumblr_inline_n0idl2JhQG1qmnaho.png

1779737_10152288174464574_474193679_n.jp

goldenrealm

Not related to the topic but I like GGD layout better,

If Gaga and Britney want to collab, just let them be

Then judge

Dark Enigma is so right tho, an integral collaboration would be when they both contribute to the song... may be with lyrics, vocals, production and Britney is not capable of any of those things. If they decide to make one I hope it isn't for Gaga's next album.

"Did beyonce performed telephone ? No. So i don't see the problem of Britney not performing it."

http://youtu.be/4vkyqVGtIKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxMULUG4tM

the ignorance and delusion  :awkney:

Britney performed S&M at every single one of her Femme Fatale Tour date (the song she was featured in by Rihanna)

Archived