๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Not Excited For a Gaga/Britney collab

Quark

Featured Posts

I'm not really excited about it unless someone like will i am produces it and makes it a smash hit like he did with scream and shout and britney only sings the hook. her voice doesn't really stand a chance next to gagas.

also is there even any confirmation from anyone that this is happening or is this just speculation after gaga visited britney

Yes. There are even some lyrics.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels

Yes. There are even some lyrics.

ย 

yes i saw from a britney forum..that's hardly reliable

Britney is a legend and people call her the "Princess of Pop" though. This collab will be only good for Gaga and in solidifying her position in this industry by collabing with legendary artists.

ย 

q3Iwf.gif

Not sure if I necessarily agree. Beyonce was big when she released Beyonce because of it's surprise and all but ever since then, the hype for her has died down. Imo, Beyonce and Britney are around the same level in terms of relevance. In terms of talent, Beyonce has Britney beat of course...so if she decided to collab with B, that's fine for me

nah i still think the hype is there, i mean Drunk in Love is at #2 on the Hot 100, with the help of massive streaming

yes i saw from a britney forum..that's hardly reliable

It came from the admin. Like our Admin. He is reliable.

MonsterOfSpain

As long it is as good as S&M Remix I'm here for it.

ย 

Also don't forget Britney is still considered the Princess of Pop & she's a legend.

Jewels n Drugs

I will support Gaga, cause I'm sure she'll do her best but I'm not gonna hold my breath for a Brit-collab either.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

It's a great idea, in my opinion. It will work in both girls favour. Gaga needs to get on peoples radar, who other than Britney Spears to help her do it? People are fascinated by the woman, no matter how hard she tries to make people believe she's boring. And Britney needs a hit song to help carry the Vegas show.ย 

*Who cares, why do people even mind these little extras, you should be happy Gaga is giving you bonus music.

Collabs are a win-win for both artists.ย  It helps each artist gain acceptance with the other's fanbase.ย  It's great promo.ย  I hope Gaga does plenty of collabs.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Wisdomless1

I remember when Gaga said about Born This Way that she wasn't going to have any collaborations because she wanted to be able to have an album stand on its own two feet.

ย 

I just feel weird that there's so much collaboration with big names on ARTPOP, even before Xtina and the potential for Britney to be on it. ย 

ย 

I'm okay with just hearing Gaga. ย I always wonder what her verse would sound like anyway.

LaLuna

Not here for a Gaga/Brit collab either. The meltdowns on Exhale would be pretty fun to watch though :teehee:

FGGrayson

#SorryNotSorry, Not here for Britney! I dont like Britney tbh, it is cool 4 stans who love both, Gagz & Brit but im more like :awkney:

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

GagaDragon

People thinking this could be some massive hit are really deluding themselves. Have any of you seen Britney recently? she's a mess and i don't want Gaga associated with that.

ย 

The song would have to be extremely good to even be recognised. Also Gaga doesn't need some has been who can't even hold a candle up to Gaga in terms of talent. Gaga is beyond these artists now and collaborating with them is just giving her credibility a major hit.

ย 

If this happened during TF era then i wouldn't be against it but now it would be just stupid.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived