💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Well considering the mods here actually met her and discussed it with her (to the point that they can't tell us all the information they acquired because its that juicy). Obviously our mods seem more reliable or at least I choose to believe so. HOWEVER they didn't give us any hints as to a release date or any hints that it would be soon. Maybe they know that its July and they don't want to say because they don't want anyone having meltdowns over the wait period.

EDM isn't fading. ARTPOP won't sound dated. Thats just silly lol

With that logic both Katy and Taylors next albums will sound dated because they're working with Zedd? An EDM producer? No.

I just hope Zedd doesn't leak ARTPOP sound into their albums...

Pure Adrenaline

Well considering the mods here actually met her and discussed it with her (to the point that they can't tell us all the information they acquired because its that juicy). Obviously our mods seem more reliable or at least I choose to believe so. HOWEVER they didn't give us any hints as to a release date or any hints that it would be soon. Maybe they know that its July and they don't want to say because they don't want anyone having meltdowns over the wait period.

EDM isn't fading. ARTPOP won't sound dated. Thats just silly lol

With that logic both Katy and Taylors next albums will sound dated because they're working with Zedd? An EDM producer? No.

TayTay is already working on new album......EW this would be her esque-harry-broke-withme-lookhowinoccentiam album

OT: this JULY thing is bullshiza ARTPOP will come most likely around April/May not fucing July this is like ages ahead

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TayTay is already working on new album......EW this would be her esque-harry-broke-withme-lookhowinoccentiam album

OT: this JULY thing is bullshiza ARTPOP will come most likely around April/May not fucing July this is like ages ahead

We can only hope...

misanthrope

Honestly if it were July I wouldn't even be surprised. With Gaga I feel like we're eternally waiting lol especially now that shes had surgery and needs to recover.

Edited by misanthrope

misanthrope

I just hope Zedd doesn't leak ARTPOP sound into their albums...

What I hope is that people here don't automatically hate on his production just because hes producing for other artists lol

:rip:

538189_502183779828307_2028130166_n.jpg

I told you guys about this a LONG time ago... Their source is Lane Bentley who is Gaga's day-to-day manager at Atom Factory. I talked with the admin later and he said told me that she said promo would start around June/July. This was before her health problems were public.

Edited by phoenix47

exoskeleton123

One thing Gaga has to do regardless is release the new single before Katy Perry/Taylor Swift releases new music because they're also working with Zedd and we don't need Gaga labeled a copycat.

What I hope is that people here don't automatically hate on his production just because hes producing for other artists lol

Not hating, its just if something sounds good it tends to leak into one's other works... The same has happened to me and my art.. He may not even realize it. I love DJ Zedd's music, personally. :)

Pure Adrenaline

Honestly if it were July I wouldn't even be surprised. With Gaga I feel like we're eternally waiting lol especially now that shes had surgery and needs to recover.

but day after the surgery she started to walk, and it's Gaga here as soon as she feels better and the doctor says that her hip is alright she'll start learning choreo, film, etc. there's no way that ARTPOP will come in JULY....no way

Bloody Matt

One thing Gaga has to do regardless is release the new single before Katy Perry/Taylor Swift releases new music because they're also working with Zedd and we don't need Gaga labeled a copycat.

Please NO :eww:

Even tho I respect Propagaga but they're totally an UNreliable source.. They also said on twitter (if you expand the tweet), "I think they already said that the release info was just based on their sources, and nothing confirmed by her team."

They meant that Troy Carter article when they tweeted about that.

lodylody

A summer album. :flutter:

This is one positive we can all take from this. I can't wait for a Summer single to slay the lessers :gaga:

Pure Adrenaline

but Taylor is in the middle of her selling-out-album that's going well on the charts