Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Most WTF Gags pic?

Pixie Gypsy

Featured Posts

UrethraFranklin

The f-ck is with the photo on the left?

Lady-Gaga-nose-job-before-after.jpg

My only thought was she was spoofing what she was told about her nose being too big... Has she ever given it an explanation?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pixie Gypsy

My only thought was she was spoofing what she was told about her nose being too big... Has she ever given it an explanation?

What the hell is with those eyelashes :toofunny:

the pic on the left, is photoshopped, idk how to find that photoshoot but someone grabbed a couple and made her nose bigger

UrethraFranklin

the pic on the left, is photoshopped, idk how to find that photoshoot but someone grabbed a couple and made her nose bigger

Are there originals somewhere? I've never seen any without the ugly nose situation.

aaronyoji

i dont wanna go and find it, but that photo of gaga from 2012 walking out of an airplane looking really bloated, with her hair up in a cone, sad baggy dress  :ohno:  it was so bizarre to see. 

Are there originals somewhere? I've never seen any without the ugly nose situation.

looking for them, but yeah theres a whole photoshoot

Andy McQueen

This is photoshopped by some jealous Madonna fan. Here is the original:

8-5-08_Mick_Rock_010.jpg

8-5-08_Mick_Rock_008.jpg

ryhanna

2cyi9sn.jpg

BirdGa/DoritoHeadGa: When I saw this pic, I did not have my glasses on and it was early in the morning and for some reason I jumped so hard. Bitch caught me off guard with this. 

:lmao:

This one :lmao: 

i dont wanna go and find it, but that photo of gaga from 2012 walking out of an airplane looking really bloated, with her hair up in a cone, sad baggy dress  :ohno:  it was so bizarre to see. 

This one?

article-2204245-150BF13A000005DC-402_306

aaronyoji

This one?

article-2204245-150BF13A000005DC-402_306

:omg: omg yesss this one. its so bizarre, like i dont even know how she looked like that. was harry houdini on that plane?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived