Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

This is photoshopped by some jealous Madonna fan. Here is the original:

8-5-08_Mick_Rock_010.jpg

8-5-08_Mick_Rock_008.jpg

Still, I think she made this as 'ugly' as possible on purpose. She knew that, if she got famous, the media would start looking for her 'ugly' side. She knew that the paparazzi would want to get that one picture where she looked horrible. So she decided to take matters into her own hands as a precaution, so that she still had control over it. Or at least that's what I think.

Andy McQueen

Still, I think she made this as 'ugly' as possible on purpose. She knew that, if she got famous, the media would start looking for her 'ugly' side. She knew that the paparazzi would want to get that one picture where she looked horrible. So she decided to take matters into her own hands as a precaution, so that she still had control over it. Or at least that's what I think.

Maybe? Could be possible ... This photoshoot always seemed odd to me. She made after she already had her Gaga look. 

this is horrible

Well, maybe - but compare it to the retouched version:

output_EJtaks.gif

Whoever made her "uglier" is really mean, since only the retouched version with the bigger nose is all over Google. 

EdgeofTeeth

When POP sucks upon the many tits of ART

normal_005.png

This would be one of my favorite looks ever if she only had 2 boobs  :laughga:

:omg: omg yesss this one. its so bizarre, like i dont even know how she looked like that. was harry houdini on that plane?

:toofloppy:

Phoenix

The f-ck is with the photo on the left?

Lady-Gaga-nose-job-before-after.jpg

My only thought was she was spoofing what she was told about her nose being too big... Has she ever given it an explanation?

The one on the left is photoshoped you can see it from the space.

💎

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived