105 members have voted

1. 1. RedOne on act 2?

• Yes, why not.
    • No. I want more of DJWS

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll rather NOT. cuz i'm over him tbh, and for Gaga i think the best place is to look forward, and make new things, not being on repert trying to get the same vibes, It makes the artist unworth to try... Anyways, no, i want more DJWS cuz i think is far better and fit Gaga very well right now a the time. 

artpoprebellion

If they can work well together like they have in the past, then yes. I don't particularly care as long as Gaga keeps up her involvement in the music and it's good, though.

I'll rather NOT. cuz i'm over him tbh, and for Gaga i think the best place is to look fowred, and make new things, not being on repert trying to get the same vibes, It makes the artist unworth to try... Anyways, no, i want more DJWS cuz i think is far better and fit Gaga very well right now a the time. 

ibnY6oanoVUzir.gif

I don't want any songs in just dance, bad romance, judas or poker face style. But I hope we get more scheisse-ish dark industrial songs

GypsyPrince

Maybe one song from RedOne will be nice. Just to shut the RedOne stans up when the song is comparable to Zedd/Madeon/DJWS's work.

Btw, redone needs to be redone :troll:

Don't make threads and then accept everyone has the same opinion as you. bye b---h

ibnY6oanoVUzir.gif

still hollering at the fact that you even THINK that DJWS is better than GodOne

ibnY6oanoVUzir.gif

Chromatislaps

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Sheisse, Hair, Judas, Highway Unicorn, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I could Die = basic? :giveup:

imagine if that was her debut album :giveup:

Mister G

Of course.

bad romance, alejandro, monster, scheisse, poker face and just dance say HELLO.

Girl you forgot all about Judas and Hair what is wrong with you X_X jk :hug:

Seriously I agree though. The songs that stand out the most have always gotten the most attention from each album. I think if RedOne came back for this "Act II" they could definitely make some magic. Would be pretty interesting if RedOne and Fernando Garibay came back as the main 2 producers for Act II.

Only if its on par with Scheisse/Bad Romance. Not here for Judas or Hair 2.0. Would love to see more Fernando ala Heavy Metal Lover and more Madeon.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived