• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• JaggedMonster

• MikeyMoonShine

• MonsterOfSpain

monketsharona

She has sold 530,158 copies (US + UK + France + Australia + Japan + Canada)

I think she may have reached 1 million worldwide 

MonsterMarty

She has sold 530,158 copies (US + UK + France + Australia + Japan + Canada)

I think she may have reached 1 million worldwide 

Those markets account for over 80% of WW music sales. 

AquaFire Witch

Well done GAGA!

And I agree the music on ARTPOP just isn’t for everybody…… and I think GAGA knows that. She is still coming into her own as an artist. While she is GROWING, the other pop acts will stay in safe range. The numbers say more about her growth as an artist than it does about them.

There are more people who have played in the Super Bowl than have released an album with more than 200k first week sales. Gaga is an elite performer. To expect her to be the single best is unrealistic. To think that numbers are a measure of "best" is also unrealistic.

Lol she didn't have to twerk or get her oiled up jugs out in a disneyesque song's video lololol. Slay by doing zero. Imagine if she promoted hard like btw haha.

Please don't be mean to other artists about that. Gaga got butt naked in a club on stage infront of so many people so let's not bring down other artists and Gaga promoted just as much as Miley and Katy.

We should be happy Gaga got a #1 at least. That is a huge accomplishment! Go Gaga! :party:

Edited by Johnyo

MikeyMoonShine

It didn't beat Miley or Katy's prism :(

I can't believe it didn't even beat Britney's Femme Fatale... she didn't even promote the damn album. I'm having meltdowns right now, I will be honest.

Femme Fatal was good for a britney album. I think ppl just thought she was getting back to her old self. 

Illuminati Freak

Enjoy the music people stop obsessing over numbers some of you are taking all the fun out of being a GaGa fan.

HermioneGranger

Not the best, but at least she's still on top this week. I hope the album has a massive single that brings in steady sales.

I think that song might be Sexxx Dreams. In my opinion Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy have the most potential at getting huge!

ARTPOP has the largest 1st week worldwide sales by a female artist in 2013! :legend:

The United Flops tho :lolgaga: jkjk

Edited by PHARAOH

New Creation

Guys, DO YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT HER TO BE NUMBER 1 TILL SHE'S DEAD? There is always someone new, who is more interesting, so stop comlaining and START CELEBRATE  the preparation of the NEW TOUR. OMG, CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Asking people to buy her songs and giving iTunes links etc is her job as an Interscope recording artist.

It's obvious that Gaga isn't disheartened by lower sales. Like, who the **** really cares? If you like the music, just chill and enjoy it.

She posts about basically every chart achievement of hers. Not a bad thing to have pride but she cares about charts as much as any other artist.