Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Katy Perry said THIS on Twitter

Lum

Featured Posts

I think she meant that people won't have an excuse to say rude things on twitter, I don't think she will say anything bad about anyone on ArtRave that's not what she's about

Her ARTPOP could mean anything ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unicorn De Milo

I think Katy was trying to be cute and funny. Good for her! Better than the shade that some people throw on Twitter, which is exactly what Gaga's talking about.

This

I think Katy was trying to be cute and funny. Good for her! Better than the shade that some people throw on Twitter, which is exactly what Gaga's talking about. 

THIS - Katy has a very sarcastic sense of humour that I love :) I highly doubt she's shading, she's not that kinda popstar...unless your name is Russell Brand, then tea will be served,

Unicorn De Milo

Her ARTPOP could mean anything ;)

It could mean anything except shading people and spreading negativity I can assure you that

It could mean anything except shading people and spreading negativity I can assure you that

I guess we'll all know in a few hours.

She's one of those people that has to explain the joke so people can understand it. Awkward.

Infact I don't understand

I just imagined Katy actually telling the joke, and after there is an awkward silence and she starts "Gatoraaade! you know... like retrograde... Gatorade, retrograde... Come ooon! its super funny!!"

Ahaha

Hello, it's me

She's joking. She references Mercury in retrograde in a song on PRISM. And also... I feel like Gaga is going to throw MASSIVE shade at everyone who's ever **** talked her online at the artRave tonight.

why? no seriously why i havent been on the artRAVE thing at all 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived