Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LEAK: Just Dance (Demo ft. Akon)

DazedM

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Should I remind you of all the people who didn't know about Luv U Sum until now?

Booboo, love you sum is fake. :cry:

gaahhhh mediafire is killing me.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

This came out a freaking year ago like :wtf: what's with everyone wanting now

Ikr, blame robby. :wtf:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Why do threads exist if they die? Real dead threads get locked.

I thought it was against the rules to bump threads that have been inactive for a month

I thought it was against the rules to bump threads that have been inactive for a month

I thought it was against the rules to continue to harass members over and over and over and over again

ChicaSkas

I thought it was against the rules to continue to harass members over and over and over and over again

Settle down.

Technically it shouldn'tve been bumped because it's very old and confuses people, but I'm willing to overlook that faux pas because as far as I can tell you are a first time bump offender :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Thanks Chica.... And I'm sorry.

it's all good no harm done. I just gotta find a fs site that will hold it :dies:

it's all good no harm done. I just gotta find a fs site that will hold it :dies:

Sendspace or DropBox keeps files up for way longer than Media Fire

GrandchildDavid

Or you can just email him the file. :hor:

I don't harass people, it was a serious query.

I'm not the one with a bad history of tormenting users, being racist and a bully as well posting phone numbers online

Ge.tt or the ones Blake suggested work.

I don't harass people, it was a serious query.

I'm not the one with a bad history of tormenting users, being racist and a bully as well posting phone numbers online

There you go again. This time with lies. I can't wait till you grow out of your teenage hormonal stage :)

Archived