💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7, LG8, LG9 all coming in 2025-2026?

BlackLight

Featured Posts

BlackLight
Posted (edited)

What if….(and I know it’s just a theory before yall come swinging), but what if Gaga has actually took such a long break because she has more than one album up her sleeve? 

Her albums are timeless in my opinion and if she has written really great music (like when she recently said she knows she has made something good), is it possible that she didn’t just mean one album? 

I think this could be smart too if she wants to have a family but still wants to release music. Maybe she thought, what if I just have multiple albums ready to go and I can just film videos/promote as I go whenever it’s convenient. 

I see this working more with the future of music anyway because she doesn’t care about trends anyway and there really isn’t one “sound” that is popular anymore. (Everything is kind of cattywampas). So it doesn’t matter if it sounds “trendy”. 

She also can still go in and edit them whenever she wants, obviously. Or completely toss an album if she spontaneously has a new concept. 

but im just feeling like (idk) something tells me she has written 3 albums since COVID and she has been laying low and letting her creativity pour out. I think that’s why she secretly moved to Germany a couple years ago. Bowie did the same thing in his career when he got sober…he moved off to Berlin and went into hiding for a while and came out with 3 albums. 

maybe this was her Berlin Sessions akin to her original muse, Bowie? What do you all think? I’m not asking if you think this is EXACTLY what she has done/why it’s been so long….Im asking if you think it’s a possibility that maybe she has multiple things up her sleeve and she is gonna deliver it quickly together maybe next year? Maybe we are getting LG7-LG9 (or even just LG7 and LG8 back to back) in a shorter time period because she knows she wants a family soon as well? 

I just have a feeling about this. Idk. It would be a great way to end her thirties in my opinion, with a one-two-three punch 🥊 🥊 🥊 (LG7: spring 25, LG8:autumn 25, LG9: summer 26)

Then she could break when she turns forty and have a family and no one would complain for a minute because we got a legendary triple course.

P.S. There also is a commercial benefit to this. Being that she has been on a break and some young people are kind of removed from her being “present”, her resurgence with album after album like this for a couple years would remind and renew her image as being one of the MPGs better than just one drop. If people see consistent releases again, it will definitely re-create a lot of snowball-effect visibility for her. And what better way of juxtaposition in herself against everyone doing re-releases of the same album than having 3 separate, new, original releases in a quicker frame of time. (Maybe two years.) I hate the Madonna comparisons, but this DID work for Madonna when she took a break after her sixth album Bedtime Stories and had Lola. 

she came back with Ray of Light and Music rather quickly near each other. (Maybe a 15 months apart). 

honestly it just makes sense for Gaga to do something like this. I fear she needs to re-affirm her musical persona before she gets shoved into “just an actress” territory.

Edited by BlackLight
Artist from NYC.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

• BlackLight changed the title to LG7, LG8, LG9 all coming in 2025-2026?
Aglaya
2 hours ago, BlackLight said:

honestly it just makes sense for Gaga to do something like this.

Then she wont :vegas:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 27
  • Thanks 2

Aglaya

On topic tho, I would love this idea! I belive she def has written enough songs for multiple albums since Chromatica. That album was produced 2018-2019, so there's no way she just wrote LG7 songs in almost 5 years. The thing is, Gaga seems to change her eras a lot during her creative process, so I don't think it's realistic that she has her next three albums ready to go :huh: Who knows? 

could mean anything
  • Like 2

palma

she secretly moved to Germany? :what: when? :what:

I would love to have 3 new albums in the next 3 years but it's not happening :partysick:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Quentin
3 hours ago, BlackLight said:

she doesn’t care about trends anyway

I remember that during the Chromatica era she said that she wanted the whole world to hear her music :pawsup:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Auralegends

Isn't this also the case for the Beyoncé Acts?

• Like 1

LadyLuca

gurl not even lg7 will come in those years bye

Spoiler

jk. would be lovely 

Spoiler

and lg7 in 2025

LateToCult

It would be wonderful…but no. Ga isn’t that ambitious with her music career anymore.  :alsemanche:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD

Triple alboom?!!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952dizgqnuhh8rjk6g49x

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lucas

At this rate LG9 will be released in 2036. It seems incredibly far but it's actually very realistic

• Thanks 1

Rahrahbitchson

Tbh i had that feeling too a few weeks ago and makes completely sense, if you look at the current music industry all these pop girlies are getting success and attention cuz they are constantly dropping music/albums

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

HelloHangoverz

I think we should kiss goodbye to the prospect of rapid-fire albums from Gar and just accept she's a grown woman with a healthy work life balance. It'll be an album every four/5/6 years from now until LG-fin

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 3

Anderson123

Sounds like something Gaga would do around TFM/BTW/ARTPOP so most no, not gonna happen. :heart:

• Like 1