💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Cynthia recieves Presidential Honorary Degree

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

So proud of Mama Germ!! That throwback picture really looks like Gaga it's insane!! 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 24

Gagaplayer315

Joanne tRATtoria's owner found dead in Fox News :icant:

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

LunaUniverse

Cynthia gets her degree, and J*e gets his rat, fate is working good 

1# Samoyed Stan

palma

The next election night at the Germanotta residence is going to be very eventful :icant:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

River

divorce that repulican new yorker rat grandma monsta

congrats on the degrees though

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

eifulien
Posted (edited)

Honestly, I wish Gaga would explore her relationship with her mother, femininity, women's perseverance, etc.

I don't know if they're close but she seems like a truly kind person. Why waste time with Joanne trying to fix your father and his poor choices and stances when you can celebrate and pay homage to your mom, Gaga???

As a sidenote, I'm not hating on Joanne, it's the one Gaga album that's aging quite fine but I just strongly dislike the damage and pain it caused her in the years after.

Edited by eifulien
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

PunkTheFunk

Coming for Miss Biden's gigiana

• Like 1

DrKindnessKunt1999
55 minutes ago, eifulien said:

Honestly, I wish Gaga would explore her relationship with her mother, femininity, women's perseverance, etc.

I don't know if they're close but she seems like a truly kind person. Why waste time with Joanne trying to fix your father and his poor choices and stances when you can celebrate and pay homage to your mom, Gaga???

As a sidenote, I'm not hating on Joanne, it's the one Gaga album that's aging quite fine but I just strongly dislike the damage and pain it caused her in the years after.

I could image that if she made an album to pay homage to her Mom it would possibly sound like ARTPOP or be EDM inspired since she mentioned that ARTPOP sounds like the music her Mom listens to while she cooks in a Ryan Seacrest interview. 

Ashley
1 hour ago, eifulien said:

Probably because most of her generational trauma comes from her dad’s side and that had a large impact on her, so she was inspired to write Joanne. She does seem to have a more positive relationship with her mom with them founding the BTWF together, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IWantYourLove
1 hour ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I could image that if she made an album to pay homage to her Mom it would possibly sound like ARTPOP or be EDM inspired since she mentioned that ARTPOP sounds like the music her Mom listens to while she cooks in a Ryan Seacrest interview. 

sorry but I would be ALL OVER THIS. I love tributes to mothers and mother-figures anyway, positive female figures while growing up are SO important, but an ARTPOP/EDM-esque album dedicated to Cynthia (who sometimes reminds me of my own mother)? I'd die the happiest of deaths

• Love 1

DrKindnessKunt1999
3 minutes ago, IWantYourLove said:

sorry but I would be ALL OVER THIS. I love tributes to mothers and mother-figures anyway, positive female figures while growing up are SO important, but an ARTPOP/EDM-esque album dedicated to Cynthia (who sometimes reminds me of my own mother)? I'd die the happiest of deaths

Not gonna lie, now I want this to be a reality! It could be released on Mother’s Day, too! And part of the album’s sales could go to a charity for mothers. The album could be called Cynthia. 

• YAAAS 1