đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan turned down offer to perform at White House for Pride

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 18
  • Love 14
  • Thanks 1

djBuffoon

Odd to take this stance against the most pro-LGBTQ+ administration in our nation's history, especially in such a fraught and dangerous election year... The great thing about democracy is that you can make this kind of statement in the first place, but I'm not sure about the logic here.

• Like 23
  • Sad 1

buzzkill
9 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Odd to take this stance against the most pro-LGBTQ+ administration in our nation's history, especially in such a fraught and dangerous election year... The great thing about democracy is that you can make this kind of statement in the first place, but I'm not sure about the logic here.

i think the logic is that if they are doing enough?

• Like 13

River

sooner or later they will sing for Trump with a washed up excuse :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3

killme89
15 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

I don’t think they are taking a stance against anything. They are just pointing out there isn’t justice and freedom for all which in itself is 100% true. We also got to remember where she’s from , us City gays tend to forget how the rest of the country thinks really fast. 

Edited by killme89
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

hieronymus
4 minutes ago, River said:

sooner or later they will sing for Trump with a washed up excuse :huntyga:

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Sunny

Expected that Gagadaily would hate on it since Gaga is a Biden shill. This is the right thing to do, especially with US' support of Israel.

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 23
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 16

BeyonkaAte

AS SHE SHOULD! The past 4 years of liberal domination in the house, senate, and reps have shown nothing but a complete rollback of any progresses made since 2008. The sooner people realise these politicians don't care about anything but lining their pockets, the sooner y'all can start pulling the US out of this tailspin.

Good on Chappell for not wanting to use her platform as a vessel for corrupt politicians. She has her own voice and her own stanses, and i respect her far more than most celebs out there

• Like 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

Pharamon

This is the right thing to do... Biden is equally as bad as Trump.

• LMAO 5
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 8

hieronymus
19 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

This is the right thing to do... Biden is equally as bad as Trump.

is this satire

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Pharamon
Just now, hieronymus said:

is this satire

No, I'm educated. Being 'bad' doesn't necessarily only mean saying racist and sexist things y'know. Biden has done so many effed up things and he still keeps on doing them. For example the support of Israel and absolute silence on Palestine. 

• Like 6
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5

Juanjo

I’m honestly not mad. Let’s not forget women’s rights are being reversed, we still need to keep fighting for trans rights, and black people are still being targeted and killed by police.

• Like 11

ActualPatient
26 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

No, I'm educated. Being 'bad' doesn't necessarily only mean saying racist and sexist things y'know. Biden has done so many effed up things and he still keeps on doing them. For example the support of Israel and absolute silence on Palestine. 

I think we have a different definition of "equally as bad" but I definitely appreciate your sentiment.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

Ladle Ghoulash

Lots of pearl clutching from the fan base of a woman who marched on the White House and screamed, “ARE YOU LISTENING?” at another very pro-LGBTQ+ president lmao 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 8

JessFletch
1 hour ago, BeyonkaAte said:

The sooner people realise these politicians don't care about anything but lining their pockets,

the sooner y'all can start pulling the US out of this tailspin.

How? How do we pull the US out of this tailspin?

Not a rhetorical question.

1 hour ago, Pharamon said:

Biden is equally as bad as Trump.

You are wrong and what you are doing in this thread is dangerous.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8