Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Telephone Appreciation Thread

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Featured Posts

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
Posted (edited)

Now I know that this is Lady Gaga's least favorite song she's written, but I think it's a really good song. I love the dark meaning it has, and I love the production. Still a little aggravated that Beyoncé never performed this song with her. I'd love for y'all to share your favorite memories of the song or where you were the first time you heard it.

MUSIC VIDEO

Spoiler

LIVE PERFORMANCES

Spoiler

Edited by LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Lucas
Posted (edited)

After like 15 years since TFM was released, Telephone is probably the song I listen to the most from the album. Bad Romance remains superior but Telephone is the one holding the most replay value to me (+ I literally listened to Bad Romance at least 1000 times?)

Edited by Lucas

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

After like 15 years since TFM was released, Telephone is probably the song I listen to the most from the album. Bad Romance remains superior but Telephone is the one holding the most replay value to me (+ I literally listened to Bad Romance at least 1000 times?)

Hey idk how to embed do u know how 

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

You just copy the direct YouTube URL and paste it into your message - no iFrame HTML code needed.

• Like 2

Lucas
13 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

If you just copy paste the link from the Youtube URL and wait 2/3 seconds it should embed automatically :)

• Like 1

GregJA

Stop calling stop calling me with these amazing threads :pawsup:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • YAAAS 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

I think JWT version of this song (especially these performances) show off Gaga's amazing vocals

Las Vegas [Even though she forgot the words]

Tacoma

Vancouver

Ziggy

Does it need more appreciation?…I mean this sincerely bc isn’t it commonly thought of among her best commercial songs?? Maybe just me lmao I also don’t think it’s her least favorite as she has many she’s never even released haha

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Does it need more appreciation?…I mean this sincerely bc isn’t it commonly thought of among her best commercial songs?? Maybe just me lmao I also don’t think it’s her least favorite as she has many she’s never even released haha

She's publicly said that this is her least favorite song she's done because she feel like the production is not what she wanted

Edited by LADYGAGA10MONSTER

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Man nobody is a telephone Stan tough crowd

give y'all some applause :applause:

Ziggy
38 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

She's publicly said that this is her least favorite song she's done because she feel like the production is not what she wanted

Mmmm well

Even smart people can be wrong LOL

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
7 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Mmmm well

Even smart people can be wrong LOL

True

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

I think she was talking about the video. Too many ideas being crammed into it. Not the song itself. She literally has performed it at every tour meanwhile the good sis applause got the axe 

PartySick

Telephone is actually one of the hits that I figured she'd phase out by now. I definitely did not see Alejandro and Paparazzi dying before it did :laughga:

💚

Ziggy
13 hours ago, PartySick said:

Telephone is actually one of the hits that I figured she'd phase out by now. I definitely did not see Alejandro and Paparazzi dying before it did :laughga:

I honestly think it’s just too big for her compared to those two. Telephone gets a crowd UP and is known and is a song in Gaga’s sets that isn’t too self-important either. Like it’s just a very fun, solid bop that fits into most sets. Though I am surprised Ms razzi got the axe since she loooooves that one. Alejandro is ofc a fav of hers but while super successful in Europe, was on the weaker end of her imperial phase in the US. If not were up to me she’d just rethink the songs a bit rather than feeling a need to cut songs outright. That way it also helps set a vibe for a given tour

• Like 1