💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

They forecasted a storm was coming today and dey weren't lyin

venis godes of luv cumin to sley da uk on x facter

srsly tho imagine the storm is that bad that everyone gets a powercut and we, and the entire GP, miss gaga's performance

:rip:

What why not today ;(

That's partially what I like about it, it's unpredictable and strange I like that

Oh my god please don't tempt fate like that :rip:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SomethingMore

So excited for this! First performance on UK TV in like 2 years

I remember when I watched her perform on X Factor/Alan Carr live in the MTN era :cry: 

Wow 2 years passed so quickly.

I remember when I watched her perform on X Factor/Alan Carr live in the MTN era :cry:

Wow 2 years passed so quickly.

I know right :'( 

and we still got Graham Norton to look forward to! 

GlitterGrease

Is Venus confirmed for X Factor? She already premiered it at G-A-Y so there is a small possibility of Applause/DWUW but yeah probably not

GagaMyBlood95

Is Venus confirmed for X Factor? She already premiered it at G-A-Y so there is a small possibility of Applause/DWUW but yeah probably not

It's not confirmed, but I think she will perform it with DWUW  :yes:

SomethingMore

One of Gaga's dancers confirmed it on Twitter.

Are The Wanted still performing on X-Factor? as Gaga is performing 2 songs.

Lol yeah they are, they wouldn't just kick them off just cos Gaga wanted to perform twice :rip: You have to pay to get an X Factor spot

DThe UK release is still so messy..when she performs the 2 songs they won't be able to download until 12..by then a lot of people will have forgot about the song(can she not put it on I tunes before she performs) it will have less impact no one is going to wait up until 12..aso by having a day less sales is going tohinder its chart performance on sunday..also when DWUW is performed it will be a waste..after the performance it would probably have gone top 5 but its enigible so it won't chart and when the album is releases it will probably peak at 18..

Archived