💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Shane Dawson on Gaga's Comeback

DXPE

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws

He's really one to talk considering his popularity on Youtube has decreased alarmingly fast these past 2 years

Gaga12.gif?t=1292820524

It doesn't sound like he's saying anything bad though  :shrug: i'm confused :confused:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenEyes

No I know lol what I meant was that he has a girlfriend forreal?

Yeah, for like almost a year and a half. Her name is lisbug on YouTube.

He's right. People are using the word "comebavk" too often. Releasing new album is not a comeback. Flopping miserably for years, giving up on music and then earning big success IS comeback.

It wasn't a shade, in fact he wasn't even disrespectful. He was patient too. I can't at some monsters...

He's just stating the facts :deadbanana: You dont have a comeback when you just got off a huge tour. Justin Timberlake had a comeback. Madonna has a failed comeback. Britney had a comeback (Since she had the meltdown it counts lbr)

JanPianoMusic

I agree with him in a way, but I don't understand what his personal life has to do with these tweets.

You will never please everyone.

htrllllsem

But who is Shane Dawson? If he made a comeback, noone would know.

He's Really big on Youtube, and he wasn't being rude, saying "no one would know" is unnecessarily rude.

Lucifer

No I know lol what I meant was that he has a girlfriend forreal?

she looks real to me at least

Dawson

He's really one to talk considering his popularity on Youtube has decreased alarmingly fast these past 2 years

Gaga12.gif?t=1292820524

he's more popular than ever in the numbers, the quality has dipped imo

Haroon

LOL people need to calm down, it's okay if he didn't know that Gaga hadn't done interviews or whatever for so long because he doesn't look out for it like we do. I wouldn't call it a comeback because she got off tour pretty recently, and if not for the broken hip it'd be even more recent

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived