💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Shane Dawson on Gaga's Comeback

DXPE

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he's shading Gaga. He's got a point- it's not a comeback when they haven't stopped. Gaga's been continuing to work and show up in the News ever since the blackout. 

He didn't say anything offensive about Gaga herself- he's speaking solely about the idea of ARTPOP being a comeback album. 

MANiCURE1295

Why does this even matter? He doesn't really have influence over anyone...he's a youtube star. And he stopped being funny like 3 years ago hahah.

1311SUSU2803

2aaeo82.png

Thoughts on the the "comeback" remark?  :nails:

Personally, I think if someone hasn't been on the scene in a few years (2-whatever) and then appears it'll be a comeback.

I remember hearing somewhere Roar was Katy's comeback as well.. :toofloppy:

So yeah. Thoughts? :classy:

But I also get the feeling he doesn't realize how long it's been since she's done an interview or performed on a stage, so....

Sunny

Later he said : 
"Ps. My last tweet meant no hate. I'm just saying, 10-15 years of absence is a comeback. 2 years is not. Lol"

I like dancin', and ponies....

Lucifer

i'm still shocked he has a girlfriend. i was kinda waiting for him to announce his new boyfriend

PoshLife

I think he's trying to be funny more than mean, but... idk maybe funny isn't really his thing?

Robotboy

that wasnt shade, not compare to how he shades miley for :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

he said nothing negative about her at all?  downplaying the relevance her absence is not negative in the slightest.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived