💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

I'm looking for a very specific interview since ages...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Maybe you can help me? All I can remember is this:

- It was a german interview, broadcast by RTL (or maybe ProSieben).

- It was during "The Fame era" and she was in her "BitchGa" phase. She was tanned and with short blond haircut, black glasses. She looked very much like in this video, if I remember correctly, (but I think dark-dressed, maybe black and not white - but I can't remember), but the glasses were definitely similar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIeCrj_Gn6A

- The interviewer was female and showed her printed older photos of herself when she was brunette. The interviewer asked something like "Why have you changed? You looked so well-behaved back then - like a girl that loved to ride horses." (Yes, that's what she said. )

Than GaGa was looking through these pictures very slowly (like she wouldn't recognize herself or as she was observing her old looks very particular) and got very, very upset - she said something like: "That's completly ridiculous. You think I was a different person back then just because I was brunette? Were YOU the same person when YOU wear 19 years old? That's ridiculous." She said it with a deep, rough voice - the "BitchGa" accent and attitude she had back then. She then left the interview, very angry (if I remember right).

Sadly I couldn't remember more, but I remember that as it was yesterday - I'm searching for this interview online since three years or more, I would LOVE to see it again. This female interviewer was so stupid, I just loved how GaGa was showing her how dumb she is. (I mean seriously - "riding horses"?! Just because she had a different hair color???)

So if you know where I can find it (or if you have recorded it, please upload it!), it would make me really very, very happy - thanks a lot! :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why have you changed? You looked so well-behaved back then - like a girl that loved to ride horses." 

:lmao:

But I'll have a look :yes:

Andy McQueen

:lmao:

But I'll have a look :yes:

Thanks a lot! :party:

Yeah, she really said that...

GagaMyBlood95

It seems this interview is EPIC  :)  Someone find it  :excited2:

Creyk

I watched so many of her interviews but I don't know about this one O.o :wtf:

TraeumereiLPB

I remember this interview. I was having breakfast with my parents and afterwards we watched TV. Then the news started and they showed the interview. I was a bit emberrased that she was so b---hy. My mother said: "Now THAT is some arrogant brat! Who is she?"

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Archived