💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

jackieshann

oh my god i just want to literally SLAP her. she is the epitome of vileness. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

The fact that she thinks Gaga doesn't do enough for the LGBTQ community shows how ignorant she is about all of this.

Oh, I think she's perfectly aware of what Gaga does for the LGBT community. She just didn't get over the fact Gaga called her out on her behavior. What a drama queen  :toofloppy: And it runs in the family, apparently...

Americano

It's gonna be awkward times on the UK X-Factor in October/November if Gaga performs. Sharon has been confirmed as the new judge. :awkney:

Now, gurl, didn't you learn from the BTW era? Gaga will not properly promote in the UK this time around either, sorry.

rihannamih1xu48.gif

MarryTheSequins

she sorta has a point in someway

How? Kelly is saying she should do more for the gay community to prove her commitment to them, when the gay community aren't entitled ANYTHING from Gaga, yet she promotes gay pride anyway. She might have a point if she wasn't hypocritical and if it was impossible to control people with just a tweet, but it's not. Lady Gaga is a pop star, first and foremost. Secondly, she's a friend to her fans. Where does it imply anywhere that she has a duty to control anyone who buys her music?

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, I just find what Kelly's saying to be absolutely ridiculous. :hug:

lairofhk

Christ...this gurl needs to get over it already. Like ****. What a little whiner. Woman the **** up, Kelly. 

stackhouse

Now, gurl, didn't you learn from the BTW era? Gaga will not properly promote in the UK this time around either, sorry.

rihannamih1xu48.gif

why not?

This ****ing ugly ass purple haired fat alien **** loving talentless beefcake ****tard is still talking ****?

I could write a god damn 50 page essay on what Gaga has done for the gay community, and she is going to challenge her concern for that group?  **** off.

Im going to log on to twitter and ask her to have another stroke.

she sorta has a point in someway

and you are an idiot.

This ****ing ugly ass purple haired fat alien **** loving talentless beefcake ****tard is still talking ****?

I could write a god damn 50 page essay on what Gaga has done for the gay community, and she is going to challenge her concern for that group?  **** off.

Im going to log on to twitter and ask her to have another stroke.

and you are an idiot.

Calm down, Snooki.

No need to give her more attention. You're feeding the troll. She'll end up using tweets like yours to continue promoting herself by using Gaga.

Even tho Gaga desn't need to do it, she could end this by tweeting: "OK so if anybody had a 'doubt' that I don't tolerate any kind of bullying, I'm gonna say this: don't bully other people in real life or internet. Breed love. xoxo."

Shading Kelly with the italic and the apostrophe in some way   :teehee: 

Calm down, Snooki.

No need to give her more attention. You're feeding the troll. She'll end up using tweets like yours to continue promoting herself by using Gaga.

Thats mean, calling me Snooki.

Snooki is my idol and shouldnt be compared to little ol me.

Thats mean, calling me Snooki.

Snooki is my idol and shouldnt be compared to little ol me.

I was joking, hun :kara:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived