Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

CZA8Vo2.jpg

Q: You called out Lady Gaga on Fashion Police, and she got angry. Did that exchange upset you?

"I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she's a great big hypocrite. Don't say, 'When you see bullying, intervene,' while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it. You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. You bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You're feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you'd stand up for it more than you do."

Source: Cosmo

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

At least Gaga has a career based on her talent. Kelly's career comes from her parent's fame.

Jesse Pinkman

Kelly, you and your dry gray played out weave and crimson chin can have a seat. Oh and so can your old, frozen faced, irrelevant mom :)

It's science, bitch

RAMROD

I wanna slap her for beating the dead horse. No matter how I give lots respect to her Dad.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lodylody

Wait, who gave the speech to repeal DADT? Was it you, Kylie?

Oops, I mean Kelly. Sorry, I forgot her name; I only learnt it when she latched onto a few mean monsters for relevancy :fan: 

Jenniferella

Gaga's not responsible for her stupid stans who sent Kelly death threats tho...

AND she stands for gay rights more than any other pop stars of her generation

Anyway...maybe Kelly is right about Gaga using us  :gum: 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Little Fighter

Kelly's fans talked about killing all of Gaga's '*******' fans, she never stepped in. Kelly called her brother a '****ing *******' 100s of times of their tv show. Kelly said this in response to her ex-fiance sleeping with someone who was  transgender "It’s hard enough to get your head around someone cheating on you… but when when someone is a chick with a dick? I’d always thought the worst way to get cheated on would be with an ugly girl.†showing her insensitivity towards transgenders. 

Someone tell her ass to stfu & sit down 

:reductive:

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

AURA

First of all - you're hypocrite. It's not Gaga who called you out at Fashion Police. It's not Gaga who sent you threats. How the **** can you control people you don't even know? Second of all - get your facts straight. She repealed DADT law, she had discussions with Obama about the LGBT community, she always mentions it even if she gets so much backlash from it. You still think she's not caring about the gay community? I won't even mention about everything she does for people, see Japan charity bracelets, NYC charity and others. You can suck her big, fat dick

MarryTheSequins

"Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you'd stand up for it more than you do."

Lady-Gaga-crop21.jpg

lady-gaga-lgbt-pride-gay-rainbow-flag-15

lady-gaga-born-this-way-album-cover.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived