tumblr_m3k5p0sEEg1qmtfzfo1_500.jpg

:omg:

Is that drawn on?

:legend:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Culture

That is just incredible! I love them all. It would take me so long to pull something like your Born This Way Ball prop and you've just nailed it. :neutral:

Vanilla

You are just too ****ing talented. :giveup:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

LadyJamie

:omg:

Is that drawn on?

:legend:

painted with fabric paint ^_^

painted with fabric paint ^_^

Why are you so artistic?

I flop at such things. :smh:

MoneyFameSex

THANKYOU GOD FOR TOUR.

557857_10151596981320257_751065256_23662860_1186009123_n.jpg

omg gurl i'm gonna be blowing up your messages when the btwb comes to houston so you can give me tips!

timmymonster

u are abs amazing. please make loads of monster varsity jackets (or let me buy one!!!) cause i need something simple to wear at btwball and i really want a varsity jacket!!! your work is amazing keep it up :)

timmymonster

Jamie can you please tell me where you got the spikes and studs(for the monster varsity jacket)?? I have a purchased a black and red one (I think) off ebay with a black and red M from chenille letters or something like that.... What does yours say on the arms? I was planning on getting like a btw skull iron-on patch and bad kids down the other

Jamie can you please tell me where you got the spikes and studs(for the monster varsity jacket)?? I have a purchased a black and red one (I think) off ebay with a black and red M from chenille letters or something like that.... What does yours say on the arms? I was planning on getting like a btw skull iron-on patch and bad kids down the other

Archived