Sir 1,597 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago TOTAL MAYHEM Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,918 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago "TURN ON THE MUSIC" Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,918 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago (edited) You can pin point "Bad Romance", "911" and "MTN" in the bunch. Edited 6 hours ago by Starmie25 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,528 Posted 15 minutes ago Author Share Posted 15 minutes ago 15 hours ago, dynamite said: Sounds just great! I hope Ava Max samples this on her next album. the way this could be easily like material for her next 5 albums I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,528 Posted 15 minutes ago Author Share Posted 15 minutes ago 14 hours ago, gagzus said: Bad Romance and Marry The Night loud as hell as they should be I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.