DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,528 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago I can smell your sickness I can... 4 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,429 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago Stream ASDFIKDNFNAKDJNRBDKDKHSHENAMMSNDNWSOSICHBOunds Of Heaven 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago Sounds just great! I hope Ava Max samples this on her next album. Like a poem said by a neydy in red 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,479 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Bad Romance and Marry The Night loud as hell 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,905 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago This is art... lmao for real though I'm using this in a art project 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,905 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago The way by the end it's just "sweet sounds of heaven" lmao 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,247 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago it sounds like the burning fires and chaos of hell Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,052 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago "Chromatica II" wanted to be loud, but it turned into chaos Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,737 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago Stream Total Mayhem 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,464 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago Sounds like shopping cart wheels I might need a hero to save me from breaking Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,888 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago This is a total riot my god READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,852 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago What a cacophony rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,371 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 911 kicking things off w a bang 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,959 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago This is what the inside of my brain sounds like tbh I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,642 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Oddly relaxing? Like rain/ white noise through an industrial filter. Honestly, I dig it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.