JoeCool 1,123 Posted yesterday at 02:43 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:43 AM love this 1 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,482 Posted yesterday at 02:48 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:48 AM (edited) I low-key miss when she did this very specific affectation in her voice back in her early demos. She sort of brought it back for Zombieboy though. But production wise I can literally hear how this evolved very much into Mayhem. Edited yesterday at 02:50 AM by gagzus 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,508 Posted yesterday at 02:48 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:48 AM 4 minutes ago, JoeCool said: love this I really feel like dirty ice cream, disco heaven, and Retro Dance Freak are all related to Zombieboy. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,508 Posted yesterday at 02:49 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:49 AM Just now, gagzus said: I low-key miss when she did this very specific affectation in her voice back in her early demos. But production wise I can literally hear how this evolved very much into Mayhem. LITERALLY AS SOON AS I HEARD ZB I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT DIRTY ICE CREAM AND DISCO HEAVEN www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,482 Posted yesterday at 03:00 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:00 AM 1 minute ago, Duella Dvil said: LITERALLY AS SOON AS I HEARD ZB I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT DIRTY ICE CREAM AND DISCO HEAVEN I feel like you can hear all the future work that came after all her old demos. like these are probably the most obvious ones (Killah & Garden of Eden) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustAnotherGayASMR 458 Posted yesterday at 03:04 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:04 AM Dirty ice cream is top five unreleased Gaga tracks for me. Super catchy & has such a good feel to it! After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
anton 211 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,482 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago 6 minutes ago, anton said: i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ? I think Gaga’a sound has always been pretty unique. Her music like this is HEAVILY inspired by people like Bowie, Queen and Madonna but it’s such a unique blend with her love of metal and dance music it made something I believe is unique. I don’t think anybody really makes music like this, the closest is probably old school Slayyyter but that’s more West Coast than East Coast sounding. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,144 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago 27 minutes ago, anton said: i wonder who else has this plastic/funk sound. Any other funny pop like this with the flair of NYC in it one would be aware of ? There are a few moments on Chapell Roan’s Midwest Princess album where you can hear a similar talking/voice style. For example, Red Wine Supernova‘s bridge has a similar style to Dirty Ice Cream’s verses. That album has plenty elements you can find in these Gaga demos from that specific period of time. hi 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago All the The Fame demos and unreleased tracks have so much potential, she needs to release a special edition at this point!! ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.