NewUsername 11,818 Posted Tuesday at 06:52 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:52 PM Definitely The Monster Ball 2.0! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnnyVersace 9,314 Posted Tuesday at 07:59 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 07:59 PM I gotta say, all of Bey's shows I've been to have been insane. First was On The Run w Jay - amazing. Formation was crazy with that iconic stage. Renaissance and Cowboy Carter were both absolutely spectacular 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,722 Posted Tuesday at 08:27 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 08:27 PM Born This Way ball tour! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,502 Posted Tuesday at 08:53 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 08:53 PM I also must bring up Cupcakke as I have seen her 4 times. If she EVER comes to a venue near you YOU HAVE TO GO listen to the most recent release and her hits and you're prepared but go in blind. She is one of the silliest people on the planet and the collective moaning. Songs like "Bedbugs" go OFF live Absolutely will ALWAYS buy a cupcakke ticket www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,421 Posted Tuesday at 09:01 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:01 PM It's impossible to choose one. The Mayhem Ball is the best show I've seen. ArtRAVE was the best experience I've had. Then there's also Aphrodite Les Folies by Kylie which was out of this world, but I never got to see it live. And was also highly impressed by the Drones World Tour by Muse. But going further back in time I also loved the raw energy of the Magic Tour by Queen (only saw the concert film). I can't pick Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,356 Posted Tuesday at 09:10 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:10 PM 2 hours ago, skaxboy said: Monster Ball 2.0 I saw it 4 times live. Night one in the Lower bowl, night 2 on the floor. Then a few months later show 3 on the floor, and the next night all the way in the very last row of the nosebleeds with a perfect center view of it all. I also saw MB 1.0 twice and 2.0 is so different but a solid pop show. I would rewatch clips on YouTube of it. The HBO Special was good but I prefer the fan recorded clips of it. Best Shows I’ve been to: Britney Spears “Circus” Tour The Return of the Spice Girls Tour Both shows were nonstop loud. The crowds never stopped cheering for a second. Truly incredible experiences. Oh, wow … Monster Ball 2.0 … you brought back the memories—I saw it three times live! The first night at Madison Square Garden (in the nosebleeds with a friend, we got the tickets the day of, after some last minute deliberation … practical realities of working in Tribeca) ; Verizon Center, DC (lower bowl with a friend who was a casual fan, and was “underwhelmed” after seeing Gaga live) ; the second night of HBO filming at Madison Square (lower bowl a few rows down from Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)) Monster Ball 1.0 has a special place though … I saw it three times … twice at the Fox Theatre (the first night I ended up sitting next to Dallas Austin; the second night I went with a friend who wasn‘t a fan at the time, but people still tell me how she raves about the show to this day … the guy sitting next to her paid her to take photos of the show for him … that‘s m-o-n-e-y ) … and then the Haiti Day show at Radio City (upper mezzanine with a friend who was a fan since The Fame Ball at Terminal 5) Britney‘s Circus Tour was a moment, as well! I saw it in DC with the Radio City friend … OT: I don‘t think I have an all-time favorite tour yet … Confessions was solid, maybe artRAVE just on the vibes and tribes alone (Staples Center, LA; in the pit under the lucite bridge, stage right) … not sure if festivals count, but Primavera Sound 2012 was fun (Grimes, Sleigh Bells, Beach House, The Cure, Justice, St. Etienne, The Weeknd, Beirut …); Hackney Weekend 2012 was just an insanely stacked lineup; LoveBox 2012 had Grace Jones, Chaka Khan, Kelis, Little Dragon, Lana DR, Emile Sande, Madeon, Chic / Nile Rodgers … so sort of a bucket list scenario there … Electric Zoo 2010 was sort of just that, super catalytic Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,374 Posted Wednesday at 10:55 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:55 AM Monster ball 1.0 Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,050 Posted Wednesday at 12:41 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 12:41 PM (edited) Hard to narrow down to one. So many have been like a religious experience. I think Monster Ball and Mayhem Ball are both up there. I saw both versions of Monster Ball and saw v1 at Radio City Music Hall and the entire experience was electric and then saw v2 a few times so that tour is very special to me. Also Confessions Tour and Rebel Heart Tour (that album is so underrated and the tour was so fun and Madonna held my husbands hand at it so). Edited Wednesday at 12:44 PM by monstertoronto Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,477 Posted Wednesday at 03:47 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 03:47 PM Cowboy Carter. First time i ever cried at a concert. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mlmc1995 454 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago Gonna be boring and say every time I’ve seen Gaga and Springsteen. Shoutout to Kesha on her most recent tour because I went along to bop to a few hits and ended up loving the whole thing. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomsches 17,573 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Biophilia Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,502 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago On 10/7/2026 at 8:47 AM, phantasmas said: Cowboy Carter. First time i ever cried at a concert. Renaissance had that effect on me, when she came onstage and said 🎶I love youuuuuuu🎶 I immediately started sobbing, and didn't stop until I heard GOLD LINKS RAW DENIM YOU KNOW THAT WE DO IT GRAAANDE in that EPIC ass intro The entire first Renaissance act from I'm That Girl-Lift Off is a MASTER CLASS in how you put together a show. IN FACT that is my ONLY gripe about Cowboy Carter Tour is how they just recycled that act. HOWEVER Formation at the Cowboy Carter tour MIGHT be my favorite performance of Formation. Anyways lol I could go on about the Renaissance tour for 6 more paragraphs www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,477 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 16 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: Renaissance had that effect on me, when she came onstage and said 🎶I love youuuuuuu🎶 I immediately started sobbing, and didn't stop until I heard GOLD LINKS RAW DENIM YOU KNOW THAT WE DO IT GRAAANDE in that EPIC ass intro The entire first Renaissance act from I'm That Girl-Lift Off is a MASTER CLASS in how you put together a show. IN FACT that is my ONLY gripe about Cowboy Carter Tour is how they just recycled that act. HOWEVER Formation at the Cowboy Carter tour MIGHT be my favorite performance of Formation. Anyways lol I could go on about the Renaissance tour for 6 more paragraphs wait, u just made me remember that i teared up during that part of Renaissance too lol but i was BAWLING at Cowboy Carter! my grandma had passed away that same day, it was also my B'Day and it was Mother's Day weekend and then Beyonce brought her mom and daughters out, my drunk ass barely survived that show Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,502 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 4 minutes ago, phantasmas said: wait, u just made me remember that i teared up during that part of Renaissance too lol but i was BAWLING at Cowboy Carter! my grandma had passed away that same day, it was also my B'Day and it was Mother's Day weekend and then Beyonce brought her mom and daughters out, my drunk ass barely survived that show SUCH A PERFECT SHOW MY GOD www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronk 14,936 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago (edited) Fleetwood Mac in 2019 . Saw them in Philadelphia. Stevie was with them. It was magical ... awesome ... there are no adequate words. Edited 19 hours ago by Ronk Video added. I live outside the space time continuum. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.