Blackout19 16,416 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,525 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,050 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 12 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charliie 2,042 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,453 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 I love some The 1975 music... specially that album... they deserve better ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,154 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 I don't know if the band remembers it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,468 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 I think only you and the band remembers this boop So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,582 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 4 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: what is this from Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,153 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 ? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 3,008 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 6 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: off topic but my god I still can't believe she was waving around watermelon in a song where she sings in AAVE and sports this look like that's not just zero awareness that's negative awareness Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lady Gaga 2009 1,125 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 4 hours ago, Purrrrrr said: what is this from The music video for This Is How We Do (at 2:46) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.