Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
throwback

Who remembers this BOP?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE

tenor.gif

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace

I love some The 1975 music... specially that album... they deserve better

ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

I think only you and the band remembers this boop

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

timdrake
6 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

tenor.gif

off topic but my god I still can't believe she was waving around watermelon in a song where she sings in AAVE and sports this look

140770959213.png

 

like

that's not just zero awareness

that's negative awareness

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Gaga 2009
4 hours ago, Purrrrrr said:

what is this from :air: 

The music video for This Is How We Do (at 2:46) :huntyga:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...