Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 (edited) BAD Britney Jean 143 Lotus Life Of A ShowGirl: Encore Hard Candy Mid MDNA Talk That Talk Tortured Poets Department Joanne Smile Pink Friday 2 Edited September 30 by Smother Em Eh Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 ChroMIDica 5 1 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,235 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 Like A Virgin 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted September 30 Author Share Posted September 30 2 hours ago, RochesterJoannster said: Like A Virgin I would say Like A Prayer too! Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 (edited) Bad: Adela's PRIMA Bebe's Dirty Blonde Mid: Katy's Smile & 143 Marina's Fear Edited September 30 by Chesescake Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,722 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 Bad: ARTPOP, Hard Candy, TLOASG, Britney Jean Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted September 30 Author Share Posted September 30 2 hours ago, Lucas said: Bad: ARTPOP, Hard Candy, TLOASG, Britney Jean ARTPOP being bad but not 143? Even BJ won on a poll against 143 Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,722 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 2 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said: ARTPOP being bad but not 143? Even BJ won on a poll against 143 Never listened to 143 so I didn't include it in my list 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted September 30 Author Share Posted September 30 6 minutes ago, Lucas said: Never listened to 143 so I didn't include it in my list Not missing much Have you listened to Lotus or MDNA? Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,722 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 8 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said: Not missing much Have you listened to Lotus or MDNA? MDNA yeah, it's a guilty pleasure album to me tbh, love the trashiness of it but Lotus nope, I think it's a Xtina album? Honestly I'm not into her or her music at all! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dr Fudge 8,702 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 (edited) Why the Hard Candy hate tho? I can’t defend some of the artistic choices Madonna has made over the past 20 years, but imo Hard Candy has some really strong tracks: 4 minutes, Miles Away, Give It 2 Me, Heartbeat, Beat Goes On, and Voices all say hello! I agree the album features some problematic people, sure, but objectively good songs regardless. Edited September 30 by Dr Fudge Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,740 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 It depends what your definition of 'mid' is. It should mean halfway decent but not it's more akin to being mediocre/below average. Supposing it just means an album that's middle of the road/below expectations, I'd say: Mid Smile Bionic Dirty Blonde Prima Endless Summer Vacation 30 You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Bouquet (by Gwen Stefani, if you don't know) I Am...Sasha Fierce Talk That Talk Trustfall Confessions II (don't get the hype for this, sorry) Crash Bad 143 Britney Jean Speak Now (I know, Swifities will kill me for this one) Lotus B'Day (please don't kill me, BeyHive) Unapologetic (the entire album was about how Chris Brown was misunderstood) Tension (can't understand why this album is so beloved) Brat (95 on MC will forever be the 8th wonder of the world to me) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,638 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 (edited) Mid: MIDnights Pretentious Poets Department Smile Dont Click Play Man’s Best Friend Bad: Life of a Panned Girl Edited October 1 by ThisGuyTony Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted October 1 Author Share Posted October 1 4 hours ago, Lucas said: MDNA yeah, it's a guilty pleasure album to me tbh, love the trashiness of it but Lotus nope, I think it's a Xtina album? Honestly I'm not into her or her music at all! MDNA suffers from being very cookie cutter. Yes, it’s a Xtina album which shouldn’t have seen the light of day besides 2 songs. Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,050 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 9 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said: I would say Like A Prayer too! I fear your credibility is a mystery and must stand alone Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.