ANVEEROY 65,864 Posted Monday at 11:40 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:40 PM Please read from here: http://theguardian.com/us-news/2026/sep/28/cornell-fraternity-investigation-alleged-gang-rape READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,864 Posted Monday at 11:41 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 11:41 PM Extremely disturbing, and I am mad as hell. Really mad at Cornell for how they handled it. READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,745 Posted Monday at 11:44 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:44 PM Trying to handle it internally and not involving the police was CRAZY 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,864 Posted Monday at 11:53 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 11:53 PM (edited) 17 hours ago, gagzus said: Trying to handle it internally and not involving the police was CRAZY Right? As a PhD student and grad instructor, I am a mandated reporter; every single incident is reported and handled through different institutions. It doesn't occur to me how this was handled in an IVY LEAGUE school! IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER! Edited 16 hours ago by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted yesterday at 12:19 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:19 AM (edited) And people wonder why vigilante justice is on the rise for abuse cases of all kinds. If the system won't protect people from abuse, then the people must protect themselves from abuse in any way necessary. Edited 16 hours ago by 27monster27 he/him/his 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,788 Posted yesterday at 12:21 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:21 AM Was waiting for someone to post this here, so thank you @ANVEEROY! (I couldn't find a good article to link to so didn't do so myself) I've been livid about this for days. As an Ivy League graduate and a woman, I'm well aware how these schools are ol' boys' clubs that facilitate and protect cycles of abuse, especially against women. Cornell expelled students for protesting what's happening in Gaza, but these motherf*ckers only had to write essays (I think two out of seven were expelled) after allegedly drugging and raping a woman for 7 hours. And f*ck all the people on the group chat who saw what was happening and didn't report it. She/Her/Hers 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,864 Posted yesterday at 12:22 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:22 AM 2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: And people wonder why vigilante justice is on the rise for abuse cases of all kinds. If the system won't proetect people from abuse, then the people must protect themselves from abuse in any way necessary. "Essays" as punishments READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,182 Posted yesterday at 12:35 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:35 AM 12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said: I've been livid about this for days. As an Ivy League graduate and a woman, I'm well aware how these schools are ol' boys' clubs that facilitate and protect cycles of abuse, especially against women. Cornell expelled students for protesting what's happening in Gaza, but these motherf*ckers only had to write essays (I think two out of seven were expelled) after allegedly drugging and raping a woman for 7 hours. [ Source ] 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,864 Posted yesterday at 12:37 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:37 AM 1 minute ago, bxr said: [ Source ] It makes me so angry READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,864 Posted yesterday at 12:40 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:40 AM (edited) 19 minutes ago, Franch Toast said: Was waiting for someone to post this here, so thank you @ANVEEROY! (I couldn't find a good article to link to so didn't do so myself) I've been livid about this for days. As an Ivy League graduate and a woman, I'm well aware how these schools are ol' boys' clubs that facilitate and protect cycles of abuse, especially against women. Cornell expelled students for protesting what's happening in Gaza, but these motherf*ckers only had to write essays (I think two out of seven were expelled) after allegedly drugging and raping a woman for 7 hours. And f*ck all the people on the group chat who saw what was happening and didn't report it. I was thinking about reaching out to youthanks for the comment! I ranted about this in my classes today; it sticks in my stomach, and I’m feeling so disgusted... Edited yesterday at 12:41 AM by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,182 Posted yesterday at 12:49 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:49 AM 9 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: It makes me so angry Spoiler Spoiler 1 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jarvin 1,489 Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM America…. What an amazing country. Gang rape? Don’t make a fuzz! We will handle it privately at our university. No hussle, no extra paperwork. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,798 Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM Abusers protect each other. These are the type of people also in the Epstein files, and the ones protecting them. All systems are infected and corrupt. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RainOnGaga 932 Posted yesterday at 01:06 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:06 AM ughhh, my country has been facing so much protests and riots these days for women safety. It's down right wrong that we are still struggling to protect women. sashay gaga-y!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,182 Posted yesterday at 01:53 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:53 AM 42 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said: Abusers protect each other. These are the type of people also in the Epstein files, and the ones protecting them. All systems are infected and corrupt. … the abusive powers that be … Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.