Jump to content
question

Your favorite song from Jessie J?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

Starmie25
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

There's only one right answer in my opinion, my best song ever:

I remember this one. It was supposed to be a dual single with 'living my best life' but then she got diagonsed with Meniere's. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig
11 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I think you'd like believe in magic king

Show me. Does she get silly like in this one? :billie:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...