Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new music

Robyn shares new music


bpmMonkey

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Worship GIF

These previews sound insane. 

 

1 minute ago, Killa said:

Jesus already with the feels

Her voice Just does that

The unclipped versions. This woman... I can't with her :bradley:

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
22 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

 

The unclipped versions. This woman... I can't with her :bradley:

I love how she just disappears and then suddenly is like "and here's the greatest music you'll ever hear" 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey
32 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I love how she just disappears and then suddenly is like "and here's the greatest music you'll ever hear" 

She does this all the time ! Remember Honey? Also, listen to the episode they did on Song Exploder with her for the song 

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
2 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

She does this all the time ! Remember Honey? Also, listen to the episode they did on Song Exploder with her for the song 

I loved her side quests with various EDM producers during the years between Body Talk and Honey. 
The EPs with Royksopp and La Bagatelle Magique were brilliant. 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, Bronco said:

I loved her side quests with various EDM producers during the years between Body Talk and Honey. 
The EPs with Royksopp and La Bagatelle Magique were brilliant. 

Same. Also just speaks to her passion for music, that she's working here and there more or less just vibing without the need to pump a solo project out every other year. Charli working with her was a fun moment as well, I wonder if they did something together for Robyn's album as well, I think there were rumors and pictures just a few months ago 

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

Damn this is some interesting music! She has always been so a head. A queen of pop music highly underrated. I can't say I listen to a lot of her stuff but she's been around for a long time and I saw a video once about her influence on the industry and it's crazy

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
6 hours ago, Bronco said:

I loved her side quests with various EDM producers during the years between Body Talk and Honey. 
The EPs with Royksopp and La Bagatelle Magique were brilliant. 

YES! So many people think Honey is bad compared to Body Talk, but you really need to listen to her EDM EPs that occurred in between to understand how she eventually got to the Honey album from Body Talk.

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Borisapillar
17 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

YES! So many people think Honey is bad compared to Body Talk, but you really need to listen to her EDM EPs that occurred in between to understand how she eventually got to the Honey album from Body Talk.

Honey is a masterpiece

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
32 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

YES! So many people think Honey is bad compared to Body Talk, but you really need to listen to her EDM EPs that occurred in between to understand how she eventually got to the Honey album from Body Talk.

Yeah I feel the majority of people who disliked Honey only knew of Body Talk era Robyn. 

Honey definitely fits within her wider body of work and is a beautiful album. 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolf Boy

Her huge gaps between albums 😭😭😭😭😭

 

The new stuff sounds great though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...