Jump to content
politics

Pro-EU party leading R. Moldova election


FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

shutterstock_2348857825-scaled.jpg

52% of the votes from R Moldova's last election have been counted and PAS is leading with a percentage of 42,54. https://pv.cec.md/preliminare

The Party of Action and Solidarity (PAS) in Moldova is a pro-European political party that promotes democratic reforms, integration with the European Union, anti-corruption and rule of law. It represents a modernizing force in Moldovan politics, in contrast to more pro-Russian or oligarchic parties.

The Party of Action and Solidarity (PAS) in Moldova also maintains a positive and culturally close relationship with Romania, which it perceives as a natural ally and a cultural extension.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hope they win! I had a work colleague from Moldova who was very racist and homophobic, yet would constantly talk to my gay ass (I stopped talking to her after finding out about her disturbing beliefs), she can choke :flutter:

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Let's hope they win! I had a work colleague from Moldova who was very racist and homophobic, yet would constantly talk to my gay ass (I stopped talking to her after finding out about her disturbing beliefs), she can choke :flutter:

Understandable.  I’ve done the same before.  However, these are opportunities to enlighten others just by being kind and connecting to them in some way regardless of some of those beliefs that have been engrained through different life experiences.   You never know what your presence/friendship might do to make someone think outside their box.  👍 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MACATL said:

Understandable.  I’ve done the same before.  However, these are opportunities to enlighten others just by being kind and connecting to them in some way regardless of some of those beliefs that have been engrained through different life experiences.   You never know what your presence/friendship might do to make someone think outside their box.  👍 

Oh I tried to open her mind a bit but she started saying very dark stuff like she wants to hit the muslim people at our workplace with her car and see them covered in blood and that was the breaking point :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...