Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Poland airspaice violated by Russian drones


FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Polish and NATO jets scrambled, Warsaw airport closes after Ukrainian reports of Russian drones over Poland.

Poland’s military said early Wednesday that it had shot down drones that violated its airspace during a Russian attack on neighboring Ukraine, the first time it has taken such a step in what is a major provocation for Europe and NATO forces.

“This is an act of aggression that posed a real threat to the safety of our citizens,” said Poland’s Operation Command in a post on X Wednesday morning.

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1ScovM1u4s/, https://www.bbc.com/news/live/c2enwk1l9e1t

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • FfFfFfFF changed the title to Poland airspaice violated by Russian drones
MayhemMadness

I remember once saying that I was going to witness the start of WW3 via Gagadaily and looks like that’s not even unlikely now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

FfFfFfFF
35 minutes ago, MayhemMadness said:

I remember once saying that I was going to witness the start of WW3 via Gagadaily and looks like that’s not even unlikely now.

I gotta snatch that thread when it happens :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MayhemMadness said:

I remember once saying that I was going to witness the start of WW3 via Gagadaily and looks like that’s not even unlikely now.

The revolution will be livestreamed on stan twitter

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
Just now, showmeyourfeet said:

I will never forgive russia if mayhem ball is canceled because of ww3

Absolutely. I was willing to overlook the terrorism, until now

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

showmeyourfeet
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Absolutely. I was willing to overlook the terrorism, until now

yes. enough is enough 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I live 30 minutes from the Ukrainian border and planes controlling the airspace have been circling around the entire night. Last week they were controlling the airspace for 4-5 hours during the day. 

Even though I’m in the middle of this situation it doesn’t seem upsetting. I believe this will be a provocation, nothing more. 

Russia has already started a hybrid war with us years ago, the amount of trolls sharing russian propaganda (and poles, even politicians, falling for it) on the internet is getting out of hand. I don’t think they would reach for more. 

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...