celeb

Chappell Roan tells off a photographer

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Nutella

She is talented, but she seems to resent every part of the world she has entered.

• Like 1

Plastic Flower

So they made the Iconic performance category for Katy lol no way she got more votes than Taylor

Drop it
  • Shook 1

GagaSkeletonWay
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Im sooooo glad we have someone like her putting these **** heads in their placeĀ 

And fans as well

So glad to have herĀ :laughga:

Knife
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

Look at how her dress reveal was so bad because the people working with her seem anxious around her, and she seems pissed off:
Ā 

Ā 

If this was RPDR, she would sashay away for that reveal.Ā :ohno:

Ā 

Ivy
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

"SHUT THE **** UP!" wasn't to herĀ  but to another photographer. There were many photographers shouting, asking her to pose, turning around, etc. as it's always on the red carpet.

I was wondering because why would they say that when she wasn't talking?

Unless they actually said it in excited way like what if they loved her outfit and yelled that outĀ :bradley:

PoshLife

I'm not really a fan of hers but I believe in fairness. And it feels like the clips were cut off at the beginning in a way that they would only show her lashing out without showing what may have caused her to do that, which isn't fair. That said, this seems to be a pattern with her already and I think she should work on some of these issues with her attitude towards others.

Also, the "reveal" (which is a very generous way to describe taking off a jacket) was super awkward and you'd think she and that man had never interacted before that moment.

Teletubby
27 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

And it feels like the clips were cut off at the beginning in a way that they would only show her lashing out without showing what may have caused her to do that, which isn't fair.

there is full video,Ā there were many photographers shouting, asking her turning around to pose for them and one of photographers shouted to anotherĀ "SHUT THE **** UP":

Ā 

i ā¤ļø @Julianlittlem

Naak Le Vaar

Yall she's still young and never learned to, as Doja Cat said, superstar from a textbook. Give her a break

Lmao they blocked my signature

NCgaga

Very talented. I hate that she struggles with being famous, because I want her to last a while.Ā 

• Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

The aesthetic is lipstick but the attitude gives buzzcut butch. She contains multitudes.Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.