šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

celeb

Robbie Williams to Challenge Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande at Oscars

VTV

Featured Posts

VTV

Robbie Peter Williams has reportedly been aiming to bag a spot in the upcoming Oscar nominations list with his original song, Forbidden Road.

As reported by The Sun, the source said, "Robbie is excited not just for the chance to present his movie to the world, but also to have a crack at the Oscars."

The source shared, "Paramount has faith in pushing the tune out to voters and promoting the track with their trailers and promos; of course there are no guarantees, but he has a stellar reputation."

Ā 

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1229329-robbie-williams-aims-to-face-off-lady-Gaga-ariana-grande-at-upcoming-oscars

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Love 1

Karl

:triggered:

I really hope no one knows him outside the UK and this flops tbh because he's a nob, someone from the US tell me is he known there?Ā 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, Karl said:

I really hope no one knows him outside the UK and this flops tbh because he's a nob, someone from the US tell me is he known there?Ā 

Absolutely not, I'm only familiar because I watch a lot of UK chat shows and reality shows from the early 2000s, so I'm tangentially familiar enough to recognize that no one else is familiar. lol idk where the "stellar reputation" part is coming from. They may as well be announcing that McFly is aiming for an Oscar too.

TwistedTeeth

Bless his heart. Good luck to him!

LG7ęˆ‘ä»¬ēœŸēš„ę„喽(悜ā–½ć‚œ)šŸŽ‰
  • Like 2

River

Gaga can't be nominated in this category, she may be eligible for Best Score

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3

Roughhouse Dandy
11 minutes ago, Karl said:

Nope. The only reason I know about him is because my childhood next door neighbors were British lolĀ 

Haven't heard him mentioned once anyone american.Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

jaXXXon
17 minutes ago, Karl said:

Ā 

10 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Absolutely not, I'm only familiar because I watch a lot of UK chat shows and reality shows from the early 2000s, so I'm tangentially familiar enough to recognize that no one else is familiar. lol idk where the "stellar reputation" part is coming from. They may as well be announcing that McFly is aiming for an Oscar too.

Ā 

He is one of the most famous 2000s acts outside of the UK of all time. He had huge success all across Europe, Asia, Latin America, Canada and Australia but never made it to the US. However, he did have several VMA nominations for his 2000 video Rock DJ and managed to release a couple of albums but they never became hits in America. He released a couple of singles though. But he is an iconic singer outside of the UK. He's not local at all.Ā 

Edited by jaXXXon

Red

Why did I expect the full title to be ā€œRobbie Williams challenges Lady Gaga IN COMBATā€?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 2

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Karl said:

I'm an American who knows him, but it's because I lived in China when he was popular there.Ā 

She/Her/Hers

androiduser
1 hour ago, Karl said:

this won't really matter, the Oscars often nominated total unknowns, let alone somebody who's had a successful career for over 30 years, even if they never cracked the US market

Mirrion Rizzons

Yeah Robbie was huge back in the day - I believe he was amongst the most googled male artists of the 2000s decade.

Heā€™s more of a kylie minogue in that he just happened to be huge literally everywhere except the US

skaxboy

I know him. He had a mild hits with ā€œMillenniumā€ and ā€œAngels.ā€ I bought the album with ā€œRock DJā€ but it wasnā€™t a popular song. I lost interest after that.Ā 

Quentin
1 hour ago, Red said:

Why did I expect the full title to be ā€œRobbie Williams challenges Lady Gaga IN COMBATā€?

Gaga when she saw your comment:

taylor-swift.png

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream