music news

Shaboozey notches 9th week atop Billboard Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

jackweller

It was definitely one of my favourite songs when it came out, but that must've been in like May. I often wonder how some of these songs manage to stay on top for so long. Is it the radio? Spotify playlists?Ā 

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, Emvee said:

I just realized A Bar Song is a country song about drinking. It all makes sense nowĀ 

It's actually technically a cover of this classic. He did a great job turning it into a country song though.

Ā 

• Shook 1

RenegAde
26 minutes ago, jackweller said:

It was definitely one of my favourite songs when it came out, but that must've been in like May. I often wonder how some of these songs manage to stay on top for so long. Is it the radio? Spotify playlists?Ā 

Radio. I definitely used to enjoy this song way more than I do now that it's blocking DWAS

Thomas P
28 minutes ago, jackweller said:

Radio. It carries a lot of weight, and songs like this (especially country leaning songs like this) are perfect for radio. Songs could be selling/streaming better in significant ways, but radio carries so much weight that a song like this can just stay put.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SimonBaetens

with that boring ass song pfff the gp have no taste

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

weed

Congrats to him.Ā 

So gagged at Sabrina having 3 songs in a row, for weeks... or even without Taste, 2 songs top 10 for so many weeks!! Insane mainstream debut.Ā 

altern8version
10 minutes ago, HoeMoe said:

gplTH3.gif

Ā 

same, I've heard the name twice this week and literally didn't even know they existed beforeĀ 

Ā 

just googled, he's got a neat look to him

Edited by altern8version